Eye fucking gets me horny!

It recently occurred to me that eye fucking really turns me on... a lot!
A really good eye fuck session is just so seductive and erotic to me.
It gets my attention and takes my mind off of everything else, leaving only erotic thoughts and visions of what I'm going to do to you.
For me personally I think this is an important form of foreplay to ensure
a really great session!

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
I think I need a visual so I can put my eye one it? Not sure if I've ever done that one.

Example?
Eye don't know what I fucking is.

I thought it was the pleasure we get from looking at pictures but I suspect you have something different in mind.

Enlighten us Raquel.
I don't know what eye fucking is but you are kinda hot, and I am pretty open so ..... If We need to get married.....I am game
Raquel, I'll fuck your eye and anything else, you can think of. LOL
Raquel, you're a pretty girl. Come over to my office building and ride the elevators. These old guys here will eye fuck you senseless. Heck its practically eye rape. And when you are all wet and excited.come find tony, and I'll fuck you for real.

I love looking at a gorgeous woman, but eye fucking them.... Nah that ain't me. I'll flirt with you, then if that goes well we can move on from there.
I'm starting to get it. Whew, I was actually beginning to think Raquel had a removable glass eye.

JK, Raquel. Some thoughts are hard to suppress.

Tony, you get back to work and quit watching who is on the elevator. We appreciate our privacy.
LOL most people here don't know I'm a musician. My SO has specifically stated I'm not allowed to sing or cook for another woman. Glad she hasn't thought about other things....

Anyway, I have written a lot of great parodies. For our office I recently wrote one about eye fucking and gave it to many of the women here. Fucking is not mentioned but inferred like all great songs.

I wrote a parody "He's got elevator eyes" to the old tune "bette Davis eyes." This building is the eye fucking capital of Dallas. And since I don't want to get screwed messing around where I work, I ECCIE.

I do have a fantasy of nailing a hottie on my big desk though....
Hell Raquel, I just eye fucked your avatar? Did you like it?
I wear glasses. Does that mean when I eye fuck a lady, I'm appropriately covered?
Awwwww darn.... I was really hoping she had a glass eye
I iphucked my iphone against the phucking wall.
Raquel you are sexy and witty so what gives? What's eye fucking for real?
She sure has a good sense of humor to go with a pretty everything else. A very nice lady.

So if I wear contacts am I protected from unsafe Eye Sex?

During Eye Sex would eye drops be considered lube?

Would tearing up be equivalent to squirting?

Sting always said he cries during sex... Was he referring to Eye Fucking?

Does a bad case of dry eyes prevent pleasant Eye Sex?

Is it better for your partner if you blink rapidly while they are performing Eye Sex?

Is it possible to have monogamous Eye Sex if one is cross-eyed?

How does one explain Eye Sex to a Pirate?

Are the Blind incapable of giving Eye Sex only receiving?