Worst incalls you've ever experienced?

Counterpoint to Jinny's best incalls thread.

What's the worst incall you've been to?

Don't name names. Just describe the place.
My worst was an apartment in in Belle Vernon where the stairs up to the place were littered with all forms of mail from catalogues to past-due bills to phone books.

Once inside, between the thick smell of smoke, cat piss and dust was the classic clusterfuck of broken windows, food/clothes/toys/etc strewn about and a sheet over a door.

Behind the sheet was the grossest bathroom I have ever seen with mold/mushrooms growing out of the sink and shower.

I gave her $40 and walked.
Elmira, NY. Cute girl. Good experience until I went to the bathroom and heard the bedroom door closed. Return to find the clothes in a pile on the bed. Good thing I left the wallet in the truck that day.

Binghamton NY, messy room, cigarette butts all over.
A Notel off I 70 via a gentleman's request. Tiny room with a small ugly bed and a foldaway bed to one side.
Luckily it was a bdsm date so the ambiance was spot on.
Sexy Mariah’s, everything was covered in dirt and cum
The apartment of this 20 year old single mom SB type. It was a separate unit in the basement of a house. First time it didn't seem that bad - stuff strewn about, bunch of dirty dishes in the sink, etc. But then she turned 21 and was thrilled she could drink legally as evidenced by all the empties strewn about. The last time I saw her I had to literally walk over a huge pile of dirty clothes piled over 2 foot high on the floor and deal with a bathroom that didn't work.

But damn, it was the best 80 I spent each time I saw her
An apartment in Dormont. It looked like it was a renovation that had been aborted several years ago. The walls were mostly down to the studs with large areas of the floors rotted, busted up or gone completely. No apparent working plumbing. Several windows were broken out and there were fucking pigeons flying around and shitting all over the place. There was a disgusting, dirty, bare mattress on the small part of the floor that was intact. I spent a couple minutes looking around in utter amazement before saying aw hell no!

The outside of the place actually looked mostly decent or I never would have went inside.
I have been in a couple of dumps. I will admit that I was thinking with the small head and not the big head. One literally had the ceiling falling down and junk all over the place.
  • Knute
  • 08-23-2018, 08:34 AM
There was the incall in New Kensington that did not have a bathroom. I mean no toilet, not even an outhouse. I walked down the street looking for a place to piss. Then there was the lady in Plum, I forgot her name. House was in a decent suburban residential neighborhood. When I asked to use the bathroom, she said it wasn't working, it was stopped up. The yard was too visible to the neighbors so I ended up using the plugged up toilet.
Small house in Arnold. The smell of cat piss was horrendous, I was only there 5 minutes or so(declined the offered services, couldn't stand the smell) but also services offered would have been on a gross, dingy crusty couch, or on a blanket on the floor which looked like it had been used for numerous clients and never washed.

As I was leaving, one of the cats climbed into an open kitchen cabinet drawer and proceeded to take a piss.

The smell of the place lingered with me most of the day, it was sickening!!

FF
I have the heebie jeebies reading this! Omg! I'm such a clean freak my skin is crawling!
I'm beginning to wonder how many girls take advantage of unoccupied houses.
This thread makes me think it's pretty common.
I'm beginning to wonder how many girls take advantage of unoccupied houses.
This thread makes me think it's pretty common. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
It is. The “forbidden topic”’is truly an epidemic.
Kind of sad really.
And it's not just here in Pittsburgh.