Who turned off the warm?

Friday at the cabin I was sweating in my waders. Saturday the deluge started and I had to evacuate before the water rose too high.
Today I'm wearing full length clothing for the first time in months and I'm still cold.

Whatever happened to easing into the different seasons?
Sure, fishing is going to be getting easier but I'm not looking forward to wearing orange whilst I fish. Already ran across a few hunters out locating the best spot for the tree stand. They were as surprised by the sight of me and my fishing buddy (big dog) as I was to see them.
Hurricane Gordon did.

I have noticed the leaves are changing already.
Seems like we turn off the AC go straight to the furnace. I love the fall leaves, hoodies, hot chocolate, football, fires, Halloween, oh yeah and this much closer to hitting the slopes.
I couldn't believe I turned on the furnace when I got home from work. Heavy rain cools things off hard. Don't worry I heard it will warm up Wednesday.
I'm Soo not ready for this weather.

Amazing what a hurricane can do to affect a major chunk of real estate.

I have a picture here somewhere of the river by the cabin with a gorgeous coating of fall leaves on it.
Beautiful sight but I'm still not ready for it.
It'll be 85 again by midweek. Don't fret, my lady--this too shall pass.
I am no ready for it to be dark at 8 pm.😤
It'll be 85 again by midweek. Don't fret, my lady--this too shall pass. Originally Posted by tannana
I just hope with all this rain that my boat doesn't pass over the dam.
Fingers crossed. Extra lines secured and moved to a little safer spot but still floating.
Damn Girl. With all the flooding ...be careful!
Leaves are falling all around;
It's time, I was on my way;
Thanks to you, I am much obliged for such a pleasant stay;
But now it's time for me to go, the autumn moon lights my way...
For now I smell the rain
And with it pain
And it's headed my way
I'll bet that was a sight for sore eyes. Wonder why not too many women like fishing?
The Allegheny River crested (They think) about 6' above normal. My dock is fine. Once again....whew
Boat's still secure.
I just hope with all this rain that my boat doesn't pass over the dam.
Fingers crossed. Extra lines secured and moved to a little safer spot but still floating. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

And alas, you may get to do it all next week depending upon Florence's disposition.