Dirty games

Did you know that you can get an invitation just by checking them out on Twitter?
@DGsPlayground

Local to the burgh
Check out DirtyGames Playground on Twitter.
Exclusive adult playground for those VIPs throughout the Tri-state area & beyond! Come play with us & enjoy ALL the security & privacy that the hobby requires https://twitter.com/DGsPlayground?=17

Pssst
Dj
Go ahead and lock this if you want ��
Pssst, providers are welcome too!!!!!
Bump
Easy to get an invite. And no personal information needs to be shared to join.
Don't tweet or do any social media but checked it out. Already better than Indy's imo
Due to recent PMs I’ve received, I’m bumping the link to the Dirty Games app.
fwiw I'm having a hell of a time getting approved for DG because I mentioned seeing a provider off of listcrawler recently when they asked me about recent references. Even though said provider is legit and has been reviewed several times on this site, apparently listcrawler's got too much LEO attention recently.
Dirty games invites are on hold for a while. You can still follow them on Twitter and be informed of any new developments.
fwiw I'm having a hell of a time getting approved for DG because I mentioned seeing a provider off of listcrawler recently when they asked me about recent references. Even though said provider is legit and has been reviewed several times on this site, apparently listcrawler's got too much LEO attention recently. Originally Posted by devdevve
So a private invite only Community should just accept you in because you say you're safe? Even though they have no way of verifying that? It's not a seeking Arrangement type of community anyways.
So a private invite only Community should just accept you in because you say you're safe? Even though they have no way of verifying that? It's not a seeking Arrangement type of community anyways. Originally Posted by TheeCharlieGirl
I'm just frustrated because I was told that the mere mention of LC was a disqualifier, and I only even mentioned LC because I was asked about recent references and I was trying to be thorough. I hated LC even before I found out they were covertly logging my information and infested with LEO, but there aren't a ton of options anymore. BP is gone, craigslist is gone, and new Indys has like five girls on it. I got excited about Dirty Playground as a way of not having to scrape the bottom of the barrel with LC anymore, and I was frustrated to find out namedropping LC disqualified me.
  • Devo
  • 08-02-2019, 05:14 PM
I'm just frustrated because I was told that the mere mention of LC was a disqualifier, and I only even mentioned LC because I was asked about recent references and I was trying to be thorough. I hated LC even before I found out they were covertly logging my information and infested with LEO, but there aren't a ton of options anymore. BP is gone, craigslist is gone, and new Indys has like five girls on it. I got excited about Dirty Playground as a way of not having to scrape the bottom of the barrel with LC anymore, and I was frustrated to find out namedropping LC disqualified me. Originally Posted by devdevve
Comes a time when its much easier, safer and cheaper to just jerkoff.

Problem with most private groups IS, that you assume everyone who is vouched is safe, when from experience, there are plenty of cops who hit the sites every day doing their best to get in.

But I agree, for the hobby, and for hooking up in general, its become a wasteland, so, I find myself referring to the first paragraph I posted, more often than not.

Problem with most private groups IS, that you assume everyone who is vouched is safe, when from experience, there are plenty of cops who hit the sites every day doing their best to get in.

But I agree, for the hobby, and for hooking up in general, its become a wasteland, so, I find myself referring to the first paragraph I posted, more often than not. Originally Posted by Devo
Couldn't agree more. LC is 75% spam 25% junkies, The "new" Indy's is a fucking failure.
For me the hobby scenes at it's lowest point since I only use the latter. Private groups may be the answer and the future of the hobby.

But I agree, for the hobby, and for hooking up in general, its become a wasteland, so, I find myself referring to the first paragraph I posted, more often than not. Originally Posted by Devo
Agree , plus I save money and disappointment
I have seen just 3 over the past 6 months, they have been around for a few yrs. I will stick with them, they are safe, no extracurriculars.