Confused need Help???

Can y’all please tell me why guys can see our profile if not a member on eccie. I thought this was a secured and verified only site. I’m in Omaha right now and idk how many guys have hit me up saying they saw my profile but they don’t have profiles on here. What do y’all ladies do when you run into something like this.
Anyone can browse the site as a guest. The owners have decided what level of access they can have. Write to them (owners or administrators) if you have other ideas and see what they say.
Can y’all please tell me why guys can see our profile if not a member on eccie. I thought this was a secured and verified only site. I’m in Omaha right now and idk how many guys have hit me up saying they saw my profile but they don’t have profiles on here. What do y’all ladies do when you run into something like this. Originally Posted by BeautifulBecki78
Screen like normal. Verifying where they have a profile is just a tiny part of my screening process.
Can y’all please tell me why guys can see our profile if not a member on eccie. I thought this was a secured and verified only site. I’m in Omaha right now and idk how many guys have hit me up saying they saw my profile but they don’t have profiles on here. What do y’all ladies do when you run into something like this. Originally Posted by BeautifulBecki78

As with the ladies, there are several levels of membership - (e.g. Guest, Registered Member, Premium Access) - each level has varying degrees of security/access. All can see that you have a profile, smoldering avatard, and consider yourself a provider - even though you are not yet verified (only an upgraded female). My guess is that you will attract some level of interest where ever you are and how you weed out the idiots and select those of us that are fine, upstanding, gentlemen is entirely up to your screening process.

They can also see that you've posted ads in other cities, with photos, like:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061925453

And they can pursue you if you appeal to them - you know, kinda of how it works since you became a member over 2 years ago.
My condolences for being in Connecticut Ed
The real question is why Becki thought ECCIE was a secured/verified only site? I've never confused this with a site like P411.
My condolences for being in Connecticut Ed Originally Posted by Jam3768
It ain't easy...
It ain't easy... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Nothing worthwhile ever is