working

I've been working on a house and I am almost done.. Just the painting and then on to the next.. Haven't hobbied in a while.. maybe I will become more active in the threads. Maybe I need to hobby a bit.. Just glad it was a nice day looking forward to an early morning swim before I do some real labor.
i have the feeling i would be so into you.
good thing you're in little rock or i'd be so broke.
Believe me I understand... spent all day Saturday pulling down god-awful wallpaper from a house. The walls weren't properly treated, so I spent Sunday skimming joint compound. Painting still to be done... I'm so sore I could use a good massage...
I admire your work ethics and commitment to renovation. You can practice on my house if you get bored.
Ginger, if I read you right, Issabella and I should load up our tools, work on your house, and to ease our aches and pains we can all soak in the hot tub afterwards?
that's funny I don't do free work unless you are my mother. but I appreciate the confidence ginger, I just had to rewire my braker box now I am back in bizz and my electric is working great.. I am going to take a hotttt ass bath and soak in suds.. Its been a trying couple of weeks. I can put up with a lot but not having hot water to bath my dirty ass after working in a hot kitchen all day or a hot ass shower to wake up in the morning. That draws the line. Not a fan of showering at the family's house..
Please be careful with the electricity, 110/220 can be some of the deadliest if the conditions are right.
I'm not certified to do anything besides being a chef and being a fantastic cock sucker. But I have been raised in building homes from the ground up. Go figure "Mexican". LOL.
twobull, but I do understand the severity of electricity and the damages it can cause, I appreciate the concern. It is always good to get positive feedback