I get so nervous.

I am about to have my 7th clisn't come and I still get so nervous. My palms get sweaty I mumble when I talk. It's crazy. Do you ever get used to it?
I'm naturally shy, so I still get nervous when meeting a new client. It's even worse when they're shy too because then I think "Maybe I'm not what he was expecting". Long story short, no I probably won't ever get used to meeting new guys. But I am smarter now than I was when I started
I am about to have my 7th clisn't come and I still get so nervous. My palms get sweaty I mumble when I talk. It's crazy. Do you ever get used to it? Originally Posted by Chlochlo4you
You sound like me when I'm on the first tee box starting a round, besides the mumbling. Generally speaking I'm not nervous seeing a provider 80% of my dates are outcall to my house so I feel comfortable. And the ones I go see in there incall I'm not nervous, cause I'll only see a well reviewed provider on a incall. I get a little shy if there hot!

Question for the ladies when do you feel more nervous incall or outcall? Is a hotel outcall make you more nervous than a residential outcall?

Do you get shy/nervous when the client is halfway decent looking?
I get a little nervous when I look at a new client's reviews/ok's and notice that I'm following up a list of perfect-10 model types. Or when someone refers to me as a 'legend' in pre-date communication. That's a lot of pressure. I'm just a regular person and I feel like I can't live up to that.

Chloe, it helps me a little bit to know that the client is probably nervous, too. Try to focus on relating to the person that you are meeting versus critiquing yourself, and look at every date as a unique experience. Relax, smile & let yourself enjoy it. The guys are calling, so you must be doing something right.
From the client side, a simple hug and smile to start things off goes a long way and sets a tone that you're simply happy to see them. Small conversation about getting to location, where are you from, etc can set the tone and make the client relax. I'm a talkie guy but not all men are. If they aren't, you offer some things up about yourself (grew up in wherever, new to the area, have you been in this area, I love this type of food, where are the best places to eat, hobby talk is always an easy one as well). The main thing to keep in mind a client is there for an "experience" and an escape from the reality of work or life in general. Don't totally rush into the session "deeds" and it will make for a better experience for both parties. As both you and the client get comfortable ease into menu items does and don't s. Seduce the hell out of him. Leave him with a smile and the desire to come back again!
Well, as Ginger said, it might help to realize that many of your clients are just as nervous as you. I am new to this as well, and first couple of times was nervous as could be - just about walked back out to the car before knocking on the door for my first appointment.

What do you get nervous about? That the client won't like you, or you won't like the client? Or the client will be rude and pressure you about money / services provided? I can definitely see how it could be a nerve wracking experience from your end.
I, too, speak from a rather new client perspective. I'm (still) nervous as hell, upon meeting somebody the first time. But I've noticed something a bit interesting that seemed to subside the nervousness.

The first provider I saw, before any intimate contact, just sat down with me and talked a bit...the small talk/get to know something about you bit... during that talk, she shared something small, but very personal. It wasn't something that could be used maliciously or bore any great weight, but just a modicum of personal history that acted like kind of a bridge, and that gave me a measure of trust with her. I don't know why, but it just broke the ice, so to speak. I can't say if it was spontaneous or if she just knew how to set me at ease, but it went a long way to toward reducing the nervousness on my part.

I don't pretend to understand what a provider may feel, but like elvis said... a quick, unfiltered picture of you... growing up/getting to location/restaurants you like, etc. gives the client a bit of a connection... and I imagine that that would illicit a similar response.