need help?

Maybe this isn't the place to post this, but I am
I lost one of my brothers yesterday morning. I am going to have to go to bury him in Lubbock,Tx. I am going to need all the help I can get so I a hoping you guys will consider helping me.. Thanks in advance
So sorry for your loss.

What kind of help did you need, exactly? Emotional support? Money?
well I am hopping to be able to hobby so that I can pay to get there and back
But honestly emotionally ginger, I cannot begin to describe how I feel. I just spoke to him a week ago and we planned on me going to see him and us going to see my grandfather before he passed. I just don't understand it. I Cried all day yesterday and now I am just empty. I guess you can say I am numb
Maybe you could set up a go fund me account and put a link in your signature? I don't think that is against the rules but I would doublecheck with the mods. I'm sure your regular clients would contribute even if they couldn't make it out for a visit before you leave.

Words are never adequate during a time like this, but sending big hugs your way & I hope you feel better soon. Try to get some rest. Emotional exhaustion often leads to physical. Keep your strength up for the trip.
thanks ginger

Issabella, I am sorry to hear about your lost. I know that we have never met but my heart goes out to you. I have no family other than my son, so I can’t say that I understand your lost but I am sorry to hear about it. I hope all your regulars man-up and give you a call. If it wasn’t mother day I am sure they would have blown up your phone. Maybe you should post when you are going to be available so they can make arraignment to help you.
Isabella

Sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you. Prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family. No words can replace the pain. Focus on the good times and cherish the precious memories.

Even though we've yet to meet, would be honored to help! Let us know how we can help donate to getting you to Lubbock.
I have never had the pleasure of meeting you but I am so sorry to hear of your loss. All the best for you and your family.
So so very sorry for your loss Isabella
Sending prayers your way honey. So sorry for your loss