Help Me Please

Do anyone know any homes or apts for rent in the LR area?

I'm looking for a 2+bd and w/d hookup or on site in a safe neighborhood. I need someone who can work with bad credit. Deposit and application fees are no problem and I have proof of income.. My current landlord I have great rental history.

I've tried craigslist but most been looking like crap when I actually go view the place. Any help is appreciated!
Don't know about Little Rock but NWA had several.
If you want to stay close enough to LR try Cabot. There are several fairly new apartment complexes opened there in the last few years lots of them 2 and 3 bedroom.
There are a couple of apartment complexes I've lived in around the LR metro area that I'd recommend someone to live but I sure as hell wouldn't recommend it to a provider wanting to use it as an incall...

A lot of it depends on how much you're trying to pay for rent. There are some really nice places in NLR and Maumelle too if you haven't looked on that side of the river.
I was trying tobatay as close to downtown LR as possible . So far received some great leads that I hope come through.
Right now im not picky about rent, the place I'm at now is 900 a month and what I've seen so far, I can defiantly work with as long as its not 1k+.

Oh no, I never use my house as an incall. Too many clingy ppl that I would be scared they would stock me or do something crazy lol
There are a couple of apartment complexes I've lived in around the LR metro area that I'd recommend someone to live but I sure as hell wouldn't recommend it to a provider wanting to use it as an incall...

A lot of it depends on how much you're trying to pay for rent. There are some really nice places in NLR and Maumelle too if you haven't looked on that side of the river. Originally Posted by RJinLR
Maumelle looks nice, like an up and developing area.
I know like 3 or 4 girls who dance at Visions and they say they live in Maumelle. It is a fairly old area now though. Still lots of nice neighborhoods and such.
I was trying tobatay as close to downtown LR as possible . So far received some great leads that I hope come through.
Right now im not picky about rent, the place I'm at now is 900 a month and what I've seen so far, I can defiantly work with as long as its not 1k+.

Oh no, I never use my house as an incall. Too many clingy ppl that I would be scared they would stock me or do something crazy lol Originally Posted by SweetlyBlended80
I don't blame you!

I think our city will be happy to have you.
I'm thinking the same.
Look up Lindsey Management, they have some pretty decent apartments and there not overly priced and all of there apartments have golf courses, tennis courts, weight rooms and swimming pools. They have one in N little Rock stay away from the one in Sherwood.

By the way when are you planning on moving here? Must say after looking at your P411 account your diffidently a model type!
Look up Lindsey Management, they have some pretty decent apartments and there not overly priced and all of there apartments have golf courses, tennis courts, weight rooms and swimming pools. They have one in N little Rock stay away from the one in Sherwood.

By the way when are you planning on moving here? Must say after looking at your P411 account your diffidently a model type! Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Yes, I plan to see what AR has in store for me. Hoping to meet new friends, gents & ladies. Unfortunately, my duo GF won't be coming so a bummer.
I know like 3 or 4 girls who dance at Visions and they say they live in Maumelle. It is a fairly old area now though. Still lots of nice neighborhoods and such. Originally Posted by Mikali72
I've heard ppl say they go to Visions. Is that a good club out there??
Benton or Bryant area is a lot safer but also a little drive to little rock. 30 miles from Benton and 20-25 from Bryant. Apartment wise the lakes at hurricane creek or the fairways like world said are decent and are 650-850- month. They are apartments though and come with the normal apartment bs. Loud neighbors shit like that. Visions is decent and you might see a backpack face there on stage so should you find yourself up for more than a lap dance you may be in luck and broke lol.
West little rock is nice but probably more expensive.
  • kman
  • 06-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Visions is a decent club but the just made the limelight with a bunch of violations so you may want to fly low in there for a bit