Did I do something wrong?

So before I call a provider I do a little research to ensure they are who they say they are. I have had some experiences where the lady in the picture is not the lady at the door.

I called a provider tonight and she accused me of being a killer and that the police are looking for creeps like me. I was shocked that she said this to me and made me feel like I am wrong.

Am I wrong or am I being careful?
Did you call Danielle Reid? Shes one of those who thinks people want to murder her.
No. It was a visiting provider.
What exactly did you do to research? Maybe something that creeped her out?

I'm curious since her reaction to your call definitely wasn't normal.
I clicked on her picture and did a google search ... saw it came up from other ads all the same person ... told her that i did that and was wondering if she wanted to meet
Using inventive means to research a prospective provider is understandable. Informing her of it is not. You probably scared her & made her feel like you were stalking her.
Using inventive means to research a prospective provider is understandable. Informing her of it is not. You probably scared her & made her feel like you were stalking her. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes. Doing it is a great idea. Telling her about it is not.
Inside thoughts outside thoughts! Not all outside thoughts. Okay to do homework. Then just set the appointment. She knows who she is and won't need your confirmation. Chalk it up as lessons learned. Move onto some fun. Plenty of lovely ladies here!
As clients, we all do that kind of research, but I dont understand why you had to tell her you did that.
I can understand that I should have not told her.

I ended the conversation with her and told her I wasn't going to contact her any more. After about 2 hours she began to text me and continued to text me threatening messages well into the night. Saying I was going to disappear and no one would care. She had sent me pictures of her cyberstalking me. I blocked her numbers and she called/texted from others. I finally got some peace after what I assume was when she fell asleep.
Whores ---
wow
sounds kinda like old shines.

what's she up to these days anyway?
anybody still in touch with that lovely, erotic wacko?