Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

Wtf is wrong with you today? You're the one making the mess. Put your bib on.

Why would any major city want to be as overpriced as Martha's Vineyard?

But since you think it's a badge of honor, tell us if you could afford this listing...

https://www.post-gazette.com/life/ho...s/201703120006 Originally Posted by lustylad
He couldn’t afford a double wide in Waynesburg.
He couldn’t afford a double wide in Waynesburg. Originally Posted by bambino
Lol! Maybe in Ebensburg or Apollo?
your ilk claim that yet you can't cite one example. Obama on the other hand ..

President Obama's Top 10 Constitutional Violations Of 2013

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi.../#5a5680eb7667

Obama Leaves the Constitution Weaker Than He Found It

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...und-it/512015/

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Still on Obama's nuts? Let 'em go.

Wtf is wrong with you today? You're the one making the mess. Put your bib back on, sit up in your high chair and stop playing with your Gerber's meal.

Why would any major city want to be as overpriced as Martha's Vineyard?

But since you think it's a badge of honor, tell us if you could afford this listing...

https://www.post-gazette.com/life/ho...s/201703120006 Originally Posted by lustylad
WTF is currently out of the office. He’d probably comment on this hate Obama Charlie Juno.

Tonight’s Gerbers meal is Strained Pierogi. Dinner at 4 at the Mellon’s. Be there or be square. Bring your own ilk!!! MAGA hat required.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Still on Obama's nuts? Let 'em go.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

waiting on you for those crimes against the Constitution by Trump, sparky.

pictures of dead jewjunkies makes you look like a hoodrat.

all the Muller report shows about Russia is that Obama is a pussy.

Mueller's report looks bad for Obama

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opini...ngs/index.html

even the Clinton News Network knows it!!

fake news?????

so when's Jer Nads and pencil-neck going for the impeachment home run???
Still on Obama's nuts? Let 'em go. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
How can "we" ... one is running for POTUS in 2020!

Besides as long as you and your ILK continue to claim the current economic success is his doings he is "fair game" along with his foolish, economically strangling policies and wasteful spending. Putting aside, of course, that this thread IS ABOUT OBAMINABLE!

How can "we" ... one is running for POTUS in 2020!

One of his "nuts" is running.

Besides as long as you and your ILK continue to claim the current economic success is his doings he is "fair game" along with his foolish, economically strangling policies and wasteful spending. Putting aside, of course, that this thread IS ABOUT OBAMINABLE! Originally Posted by LexusLover
waiting on you for those crimes against the Constitution by Trump, sparky.

pictures of dead jewjunkies makes you look like a hoodrat.

all the Muller report shows about Russia is that Obama is a pussy.

Mueller's report looks bad for Obama

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opini...ngs/index.html

even the Clinton News Network knows it!!

fake news?????

so when's Jer Nads and pencil-neck going for the impeachment home run??? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

You want ten examples. They're in there. Explicitly numbered. Take the damn blinders off.
You want ten examples. They're in there. Explicitly numbered. Take the damn blinders off. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

"If you consider Russian election interference a crisis for our democracy, then you cannot read the Mueller report, adding it to the available public evidence, and conclude anything other than Barack Obama spectacularly failed America. Subsequent investigations of this matter should explore how and why Obama's White House failed, and whether they invented the collusion narrative to cover up those failures."

take off the psychedelic glasses, hoodkat ..

Lexus Lover and the Pissburg old hags are funny to me. You guys don't need to be concerned about whether I am full of shit about my Ivy League degrees... the firm that I work for needs to be concerned about where my degrees came from because they are snobs and only hire people from that select group of assholes
Fantastic News!! Blacks are doing better under Trump than anytime in American History! Thank you Mr. Trump for helping this young black couple share in the American Dream! We all know how much it means to Trump supporters everywhere
Fantastic News!! Blacks are doing better under Trump than anytime in American History! Thank you Mr. Trump for helping this young black couple share in the American Dream! We all know how much it means to Trump supporters everywhere Originally Posted by themystic
Yes it is fantastic news and it does mean a lot that Trump's economy is helping everyone participate in the American Dream.

It just remains comical the hypocrisy of the former FLOTUS and her bitch when it comes to "DO as I say, not as I DO".

But it is their money and I"m not about to tell them how to spend it. I'm glad they are becoming good capitalists in their post political years.
You guys don't need to be concerned about whether I am full of shit about my Ivy League degrees... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Then why did you bring them up, junior? Think you're still on the grade school playground? You certainly are more qualified for that one ... and frankly ... hanging paper on a wall in a frame doesn't mean squat .... and you pegged anyone who pays attention to it.
Lexus Lover and the Pissburg old hags are funny to me. You guys don't need to be concerned about whether I am full of shit about my Ivy League degrees... the firm that I work for needs to be concerned about where my degrees came from because they are snobs and only hire people from that select group of assholes Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You actually provided us some laughs. You’re like a clown from the circus.