Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

The Obamas make their millions now from books and speaking engagements. It hardly takes a rocket scientist to know that simple fact. It's not that hard to comprehend. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Of course it doesn’t take a rocket scientist or an “Ivy Leaguer” because even you knew it. But they wouldn’t have been able to afford it if not for politics. It’s good work if you can find it. They bought their house in Chicago thru a shady deal with a shady guy. But that’s how politics works. Now they’re rubbing elbows with the Kennedys. Even Sanders is a millionaire from writing a book. But people like Obama and Sanders have painted the rich and successful as evil people. And the horror of income inequality while laughing their way to the bank.

Trump didn’t need politics. If anything, he may be losing money while being POTUS. He doesn’t take a salary and his brand has taken a hit by 24/7 negative press. That’s the point Lukey. Now go buy some Michelle Obama books. I’m sure they need some home improvements.
LBJ also had a substantial net worth. it should be noted that his dad lost their fortune and LBJ became wealthy on his own. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
read the volumes by robert caro on lbj

lbj married lady bird who might have had some money from her father

lady bird was from east texas and her father, Mr. Taylor, had what amounted to a plantation, and all the black's called him Mr. Boss

but lbj stole and sleazed his way to wealth, much like Clinton

on a $10,000 senator's salary (after stealing the 1948 in jim wells county and 10,000 votes in san antonio) he became a multi millionaire putting the fix in to obtain the license for KLBJ in ausitn, putting it in lady Bird's name

if you had given lbj an enema, he could have been buried in a thimble
I thought Obama, by a circuitous route, purchased robin masters estate (the name of the owner in magnum pi) in Hawaii?

and now Martha's vineyard?
In older days, former Presidents were not guaranteed a lucrative lifestyle after leaving office.

I don't agree with former President Obama on much of anything. But he is a Former President, a very exclusive club. If people are willing to throw money at you, don't throw it back.
In older days, former Presidents were not guaranteed a lucrative lifestyle after leaving office.

I don't agree with former President Obama on much of anything. But he is a Former President, a very exclusive club. If people are willing to throw money at you, don't throw it back. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don’t begrudge anyone making a buck..Just don’t spend your political career bashing rich and successful people. And then buy a mansion surrounded by rich people.
Of course HE"S not the elite ruling class at all,,,, For all the DPST fighting against the wall
Of course HE"S not the elite ruling class at all,,,, For all the DPST fighting against the wall
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Funny shit!

I don’t begrudge anyone making a buck..Just don’t spend your political career bashing rich and successful people. And then buy a mansion surrounded by rich people. Originally Posted by bambino
Sure you do! Especially if they’re tall, dark, handsome, heterosexual and can bury a three.

Just so he doesn’t move in next door. You had such problems with the Clampett’s after all.

the clip I saw of Obama shooting hoops- he missed every one

then I saw the clip of him tossing out the first pitch......
Sure you do! Especially if they’re tall, dark, handsome, heterosexual and can bury a three.

Just so he doesn’t move in next door. You had such problems with the Clampett’s after all.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF does that mean? Having a meltdown?
Are you trying to be coy? Obama wouldn’t be allowed in your neighborhood.

Are you trying to be coy? Obama wouldn’t be allowed in your neighborhood.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why wouldn’t he? He certainly can afford it. But he wouldn’t move to yours. That would be beneath him.
Let's not forget the Obama's lucrative Netflix deal. I'm sure Netflix greatly misses my $10 a month over that deal.
That neighborhood will go Section 8 inside of twelve months
Even Sanders is a millionaire from writing a book. But people like Obama and Sanders have painted the rich and successful as evil people. And the horror of income inequality while laughing their way to the bank. Originally Posted by bambino
I wouldn't apologize either for becoming a millionaire after writing a book.

Trump didn’t need politics. Originally Posted by bambino