Cancun

• Kpop
  • 06-14-2021, 09:27 AM
Going to Cancun for a Bachelor party. Are there any safe stripclubs that anyone can reccomend? Been hearing some bad and good things.

This will be my first trip here and wanted to knowore of how it works over there. Do they operate more at the Stripclubs or more at the Massage Parlors over there?
Never been to Cancun, but traveled for Business to Mexico many times.

Taxi cab drivers are your friend when it comes to the hobby. They know all the locations, and the best locations.

The other friend is to make sure you have access to Google translate or speak the language.
  • Kpop
  • 06-17-2021, 03:21 PM
That's the thing I'm worried about. I heard bad things about trusting the cab drivers. I'm sure they know alot, but if you meet the wrong one, it can go wrong.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-pleasur...-canc%C3%BAn-3 They are not cheap but the quality can't be beat. A few Europeans, but mainly hispanic, but all are amazingly hot putas. The Pleasure Principle is also the safest in the middle of the Hotel Zone.
I read that was shut down last year
What's the word in Cancun? Is it a good time to travel?
I'm interested in visiting mask free.
Geisha Academy in Cancun is a rip off. I booked a woman named Zaida for a 2 hour session. When she showed up the first thing she asked for was more $$. After a lackluster performance and barely an hour in she was ready to leave. Appearance-wise she had a nice body and a butterface. Avoid or refuse to pay until the end of the session. That being said, I didn’t experience the other girls on offer. Maybe they provide better service.