Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• WTF
  • 06-29-2013, 02:38 PM
LL,

WTF's excuse is he's a dumbass. He read a magazine article on the web that he thinks excuses his racists comments! Originally Posted by gnadfly
We are all racists now! Those of us able to comprehend human nature just know we are, you dumb fucs are bblissfully ignorant.'' We're not racist, we don't us the n word, we just cheer on n words being shot.'' You guys are like a bunch of skunks , none of you think you smell!
You guys are like a bunch of skunks , none of you think you smell! Originally Posted by WTF
Proof: He even thinks he knows what skunks think!!! Only a pretentious dumbass would.

As for as my smell ... I never said I don't smell. I actually smell pretty good.

It's easy to smell a pretentious dumbass stinking up the environment.

A nauseating odor to say the least. Repugnant at best.
Zimmerman is going down .... Originally Posted by WTF
I am not really concerned about his sexual habits or preferences.

Probably will in the perjury trial, if there is one. I think he admitted to that one.

But in the meantime you keep making these broad vague announcements ...

... covering your ass ... in a lame ass attempt to look superior intellectually ...

Like I said. Works with the bimbos. Not here.

Enjoy, "because .......

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2013, 04:42 PM

Enjoy, "because .......

Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And your shit works with .....

....but not with me.
....but not with me. Originally Posted by WTF
So? You don't really think I give a shit what you write or don't think, do you?

In the scheme of things on this board and the world ... you are a pimple on a gnat's ass.

Go impress a bimbo. Ain't workin' here.
  • CJOHN
  • 06-29-2013, 05:47 PM
There goes login then logout
  • CJOHN
  • 06-29-2013, 05:51 PM
I am not really concerned about his sexual habits or preferences.

Probably will in the perjury trial, if there is one. I think he admitted to that one.

But in the meantime you keep making these broad vague announcements ...

... covering your ass ... in a lame ass attempt to look superior intellectually ...

Enjoy, "because .......

Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Then why the signature
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2013, 05:53 PM
So? You don't really think I give a shit what you write or don't think, do you?

In the scheme of things on this board and the world ... you are a pimple on a gnat's ass.

Go impress a bimbo. Ain't workin' here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That could be said about you too.

You do realize that don't you?

We are both racists and pimples on a gnat's asses.

Just one of us is to vain to believe that!
The six white women are going to send the Zim Man away and latent racist like you are going to be crying in your hoods! Originally Posted by WTF
meet the six white females

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/20...mmerman-trial/

"The six final jurors are all women – five are white and one is Hispanic."

if I remember right, the Mexicans hate the blacks

game set match, Zim man goes free
  • WTF
  • 06-29-2013, 09:42 PM
meet the six white females

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/20...mmerman-trial/

game set match, Zim man goes free Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Better watch ouy, LL is going to call you racist!

I'm willing to bet Georgie boy gets convicted of something before this is all said and done. He keeps gaining weight like he is and he will keel over of a heart attack soon enough. I bet that poor bastard wished he'd of never gotten out of his car!

game set match, Zim man goes free Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

Now THAT is extremely racist. And it appears you don't know much about women either.
I'm willing to bet Georgie boy gets convicted of something before this is all said and done. Originally Posted by WTF
This is one of those famous WTF cover-my-ass vague pronouncements of a prediction.

Like: I'm willing to bet the Sun appears to rise in the East somewhere on Earth before my life time is all said and done.

We've gone from predictions of a conviction by WTF of:
murder,
lesser crime,
manslaughter, and now
something!

"Perjury" may be?

... "because .......

Post # 176 by WTF:

Now. WHICH CASE?
  • WTF
  • 06-30-2013, 06:54 AM
This is one of those famous WTF cover-my-ass vague pronouncements of a prediction.

Like: I'm willing to bet the Sun appears to rise in the East somewhere on Earth before my life time is all said and done.

We've gone from predictions of a conviction by WTF of:
murder,
lesser crime,
manslaughter, and now
something!

"Perjury" may be?

... "because .......

Post # 176 by WTF:

Now. WHICH CASE? Originally Posted by LexusLover
OK creepy stalker that uses the exact same quote every time.

I never said he would be convicted of murder. You sir are lying.

I do think he will be convicted of manslaughter. That is of a lesser crime and would be considered something. I have not hedged my bets and unlike you , I am not waiting for the trial outcome so that I can second guess. That is for chicken shit monday morning QB's, like you. This is a discussion forum....you sir are scared to tell us wtf you think the outcome of this trial will be. Is it because you got the Romney one so wrong?

This has nothing to do with the Sun , Son. Man up and make a prediction.
This is a discussion forum....you sir are scared to tell us wtf you think the outcome of this trial will be. Is it because you got the Romney one so wrong?

This has nothing to do with the Sun , Son. Man up and make a prediction. Originally Posted by WTF
Does that tactic work on your Bimbo-Entourage? I never made a prediction of any kind on Zimmerman's trial ... don't need to ... and don't remember ever making a prediction on any trial. Like I said ... I'll leave that for the amateurs like you. I got more brains, education, and experience than to engage in such stupid banter.... blowhard. And the more you post your childish and immature "challenges" the more I am convinced of my conclusions about you. Like Gnad said ... you have NOTHING.

Romney? You really are reaching now.

"This is a discussion forum."
  • WTF
  • 06-30-2013, 07:16 AM
Does that tactic work on your Bimbo-Entourage? I never made a prediction of any kind on Zimmerman's trial ... don't need to ... and don't remember ever making a prediction on any trial. Originally Posted by LexusLover
"This is a discussion forum."

Of course you don't play the game, you just sit back and say how the game should have been played after it has been played!

. Like I said ... I'll leave that for the amateurs like you. I got more brains, education, and experience than to engage in such stupid banter.... blowhard. And the more you post your childish and immature "challenges" the more I am convinced of my conclusions about you. Like Gnad said ... you have NOTHING.

Romney? You really are reaching now.
Originally Posted by LexusLover

Come on LL , try and play the game...you don't have to be scared of the Sun, Son. Just make a prediction. You are the expert aren't you? You sure the fuc claim to be every chance you get.

This is like a football game and you are claiming that you are to experienced to venture a guess? If Joe Namath can do it, why can't you? Is it because you might be wrong and then people might question what a real expert you really are.

Just like you were a political expert and polling expert until Romney lost and you looked like a mere mortal after that fiasco for you.