Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

I knew she reminded me of someone .. it finally dawned on me ...

And I'm not being ugly. I'm serious.
I notice everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that she testified that Martin was trying to elude Zimmerman once he realized he was being followed, which doesn't jibe with Zimmerman's account of events. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
If Trayvon wanted to elude Zimmerman he could of simply walked home. I believe Dee Dee testified Martin told her he was going to confront Martin and she said don't.
By the way. What does it say about our Education System where a 19 year old senior in high school is a functional illiterate?
By the way. What does it say about our Education System where a 19 year old senior in high school is a functional illiterate? Originally Posted by Jackie S
LOL, I was thinking that exact same thing earlier! If any good can come out of this the Miami Norland Senior High school where she graduated (I think) will be shut down. Absolute disgrace.
The highlight of the trial was when the defense had to get up in court and admit it had fabricated evidence.
The highlight of the trial was when the defense had to get up in court and admit it had fabricated evidence. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I missed that, what are you referring to?
looks like she would say anything for a giant supreme pizza and a couple of chocolate cakes Originally Posted by CJ7
LMFAO
  • WTF
  • 06-27-2013, 07:35 PM
Are you absolutely positive that wasn't WTF in disguise testifying? Geeeez.

And thanks for the information. It will probably get dumped from CNN now. Mr. Ed reruns instead. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Only if I were making fun of you latent racists!
From the HuffingtonPost:

Shawn Vincent, a spokesperson for O’Mara’s law firm, told HuffPost that the defense apologized for spreading misinformation
Louise is just making things up again. Looking it up....

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...es-public?lite

Just as I thought, Louise making much ado about nothing. The prosecution and defense had video of two men beating each other up. It was recorded by Trayvon. The defense jumped to the conclusion that friend of Trayvon, heard on the phone, were doing the beating. That was the extent. Kind of like the prosecution saying that Zimmerman was a racist, republican who murdered an unarmed, angelic teenager. I guess everyone makes some assumptions. Even Louise assumed that we are all idiots when he (she?) posted.
From the HuffingtonPost:

Shawn Vincent, a spokesperson for O’Mara’s law firm, told HuffPost that the defense apologized for spreading misinformation Originally Posted by BigLouie
And you are saying that is the same as ... "it had fabricated evidence"?

When are you going to apologize for fabricating?
Only if I were making fun of you latent racists! Originally Posted by WTF
So you don't like the way the testimony is going after all. But that shouldn't concern you!

The Political Forum: Trayon Martin’s Gun and Pot photos:
Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.
From your link:

The video came to public attention after it was mischaracterized during a recent hearing, when defense attorney Mark O’Mara said the material depicted Martin’s friends beating up a homeless man.
From your link:

The video came to public attention after it was mischaracterized during a recent hearing, when defense attorney Mark O’Mara said the material depicted Martin’s friends beating up a homeless man. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Friend, that is NOT "fabricating evidence"!

If "mischaracterizing" something is "fabricating" ...

.............. then 99% of the posters on this board FABRICATE!!!

All the way from reviews down to YOUR POSTS.

The only one worse than you is ... WTF.

Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection.

It would be a "mischaracterization" to say that Martin's GF (pic above) ws taking "liberties with the truth." She wouldn't know "truth" if it bit her in the fat ass. You and the rest of the "enablers" try to cover her ass with redirection, misdirection, and nonsense. Talk about "fabrication"!!!

I heard the noise of WET GRASS!!! ... ON A CELL PHONE!!!!
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2013, 06:07 AM
So you don't like the way the testimony is going after all. But that shouldn't concern you!

Post # 176 by WTF:

“The case will be won or lost in jury selection. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I never said I do not like the way the testimony is going....

Nothing I have heard has changed my mind that Zimmerman will be convicted of a lesser crime. So would you quit speculating about wtf I think if you do not have the balls to speculate the outcome of the trial. That seems like asomething a cracker ass hypocrite would do.