Patricia at BDD best dance ever

Wow what a great body. I noticed her before a few weeks ago but put her off for some reason. Never seen a girl with a thin body but such a grabable little super round soft ass and super soft boobs with hard nipples. Best lap dance in history too she changed it up every minute. Girls like her remind me why I choose to be single.
She’s easily one of my favorites. Great body and can hold a conversation in English. Something that’s rare among Cubans.
What shift does she work?
Baby Dolls has the hottest chicks. Silver medal to the Lodge.
Yeah shes great. Has anyone gotten her otc?
Is she still there? I dont see her anymore and she stopped texting
Is she still there? I dont see her anymore and she stopped texting Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
I'll tell you what I tell everyone who asks this question: ask a waitress. If she doesn't know, buy a drink and give her a really good tip then ask her to check with the manager in the dance office (implying that you might buy a bottle for VIP from the waitress if she finds your girl -- gives her motivation). If you're a regular or friendly with a manager you can ask the manager directly. The dance manager will know exactly the last day she worked a shift.

Alternatively, ask the DJ. He sees the name of every girl every day and has a pretty good memory of whether he's seen her lately. Never hurts to tip him if he gives you the info (but do it discreetly, don't let it be seen). Then he'll remember you in case you want info another time.
If she stopped texting, take a hint and move on.
If she stopped texting, take a hint and move on. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Hey fatboy I ask since if she is still there but stopped texting then I would know but I haven't seen her. She was texting me then disappeared so not sure if she left the country or not.
Hey fatboy I ask since if she is still there but stopped texting then I would know but I haven't seen her. She was texting me then disappeared so not sure if she left the country or not. Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
Wow! Good thing you didn’t over react and get butt hurt. Cleared that one pretty smoothly.
So what’s the plan here though, if she’s not responding because she is not interested, what are your plans? If she’s moved back to Cuba are you curious because you’re gonna go find her?
She went to Cuba for a month but will be back. She mentioned it to me about 3-4 weeks ago so may be on her way back now.
She was back today working in the dark of a powerless bdd....Not even losing power will close bdd.....
She was back today working in the dark of a powerless bdd....Not even losing power will close bdd..... Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
Day shift?
HAHAHA. Actually...might have been EXACTLY the time go go there (whole club dark).
Has anyone seen Patricia recently?