URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: -
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She was tall and thin. No English. Maybe 5'10 with the tall heels. Long black haired Cubana, red lipstick, maybe mid 20's. Wears way too much perfume--you can smell her 10 feet away and you'll smell like her the rest of the night. Absolutely nasty. Her nasty ass scent drowned out my cologne
Recommendation: No
WOW!!!
The Cuban girls are very aggressive and they do whatever it takes to make money, Thanks for sharing, your review is an eye-opener for us. Thanks
Same shit happened to me first time I went in. I realllly want to like this place hahaha, but these Scam Artists make it hard.
@freedom, no problem man! I feel it's important to bring attention to this- as consumers, we are commodities and deserve respect and full transparency each and every transaction.

@Novacaine, hate to tell you this man, but I feel like it's getting worse. My usual tried to up-sell and unilaterally charge more than the going rate. I walked.
Man, that tactic must work a lot, or they not continue. The Manager seemed like he dealt with that mess before. They need to weed out them Cubans, why they have so many?
I haven't been there since they were Cabaret Royale.

Once it became Chicas Locas,

I haven't been back.

HONESTLY,

it would now be more proper for Burch Management to rename it to:

Cubans Locas