BDD daytime waitresses

I'm going to be in Dallas for a couple days next week. I should have some free time, so plan to drop by BD during day shift. In the past I haven't had much luck finding dancers on my own that rock my world, so I'm going to try getting some help from a waitress.

Can you guys recommend day waitresses that give honest, reliable advice about the dancers?

Have you ever suspected some of them might be getting kickbacks from some of the dancers?

TIA
I'm going to be in Dallas for a couple days next week. I should have some free time, so plan to drop by BD during day shift. In the past I haven't had much luck finding dancers on my own that rock my world, so I'm going to try getting some help from a waitress.

Can you guys recommend day waitresses that give honest, reliable advice about the dancers?

Have you ever suspected some of them might be getting kickbacks from some of the dancers?

TIA Originally Posted by mrulinli
Probably not kick backs to dancers but you might have to kick her back a finders fee. I suspect that a waitress would not be happy if she did you that favor without any incentive unless you are known to her.
Probably not kick backs to dancers but you might have to kick her back a finders fee. I suspect that a waitress would not be happy if she did you that favor without any incentive unless you are known to her. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

Some of them will definitely steer you to just their friends, etc, even if they don't fit what you tell the waitress you want. But yeah, you always tip them for bringing over the kind of girls you're looking for.
Probably not kick backs to dancers but you might have to kick her back a finders fee. I suspect that a waitress would not be happy if she did you that favor without any incentive unless you are known to her. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Oh I meant to say "kick back to the waitresses" not the dancers.