faster release needed

My people, Hello from Rochester,
for the last 3 months or longer, I have found that it takes me a long time for me to (release my jucies), i hate taking a long time, and the woman im with, whom ever that maybe,
would like it to end faster.
is that something out there that would make me cum faster
Why do you think this has started only in the last three months? Changes in health or meds? Some drugs, both OTC and Rx are known to cause this.

Very sorry you're experiencing this but the good news is that more often than not it can be improved, particularly when the cause can be found.

All the best.
for the last 3 months or longer, I have found that it takes me a long time for me to (release my jucies), i hate taking a long time, and the woman im with, whom ever that maybe,
is that something out there that would make me cum faster Originally Posted by Franklin4
Shit, wish I had that problem...BD
+1 JC. Your problem could certainly be caused by medication. If, however, you don't think it is, go see your urologist.
hell, i was with 3 women this week, and nothing, i tried and tried, my got to tired
right now im looking on youtube and google, see if i can find articles about my prob,
and its not drugs
Since this isn't a lifetime issue and has presented recently, I highly recommend seeing your primary care physician or urologist. There are several health conditions that could be the culprit.
I have similar issues and found it helpful to put a little lube in the end of the cover, about as much as the little receptacle will hold. Provides a bit more stimulation. Just be careful as cover is more prone to coming off upon withdrawal.
is that something out there that would make me cum faster Originally Posted by Franklin4
Cum see me... Problem solved
Cum see me... Problem solved Originally Posted by Stacey Monroe
Best reply ever
I have some toys that cause quick release when combined. My implements hsve never met a cock they did not like. Some anti depressants are linked to penile malfunction.
If you have taken any ED meds lately, it very likely could be the cause. I took Rhino 7 recently and it worked as far as a boner. But, even though I was turned on like crazy, it was very difficult to blow my wad.

Before I had figured it out, I took two in one day and couldn't cum no matter what. My SO and I had great sex, but I just couldn't finish. After she fell asleep, I went in the bathroom and beat my meat until I was, actually, blue in the face (more red in the face than blue). I was so determined to pop I was sweating like crazy and had blood vessels popping out of my head (both of them)....but no matter how hard I was or how hard I tried I couldn't make myself cum. I went to sleep defeated...with a cock that looked like it had been put through the paper shredder.

Anyway, many of those pills are designed to "delay" ejaculation. In my case, it delayed it until the next day.