pregnancy risk

Do any of you ladies think its hot to do bbfs with a random guy and he cums inside you without birth control? Really hot. Ive done it with hundreds of women. Get in touch if you like that. I am currently in Austin.
Just foolish on so many levels...
Band fast
Do you really believe him?? Been my experience that the harder they brag the less they've done!
Do any of you ladies think its hot to do bbfs with a random guy and he cums inside you without birth control? Really hot. Ive done it with hundreds of women. Get in touch if you like that. I am currently in Austin. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
Just foolish on so many levels... Originally Posted by houston_switch
While the OP's approach is rather crass, I do believe the question (in general) is a valid one-- especially here in the Another Realm Forum.

We all need to be intellectually honest with ourselves. BBFS happens in the hobby-- probably more than most of us would think. I'll admit that I've done it several times w/in the hobby world, but it was after a discussion between my partner and myself. With the right people involved and in the right setting, I see nothing wrong with BBFS.