Squirting Dildo

The thought of being taken by a lady using a squirting dildo really intrigues me. Has anybody here used one? How was it? What is used to squirt? I assume it some sort of lube.
Looking forward to responses

Thanks
I had one used on me years ago. The lady I was with filled it with yougart and didn't tell me as a surprise.

She had me sucking it and then she decided she could wait any longer and squirted it while it ws in my mouth. What a surprise it was!

The next time she filled it with yougart and let it squirt while pegging me and then she cleaned me up with her own tounge.

She was a firecracker and boy do I miss her imagination.

Anyway, I digress, the answer to your post is, yes!
I'd like to find someone that provides this service as well ... !
I recently got one of these. I've used it a couple of times, but only on myself...

For those wondering about the logistics though, it's filled with whatever liquid you choose, though I've only used (hot) water as I'd be worried about difficulties cleaning anything else. I've yet to stick this one in my harness, but I'd love to give it a try!

~Mme X~
Hmmm... this is imaginative indeed!

I had one used on me years ago. The lady I was with filled it with yougart and didn't tell me as a surprise.

She had me sucking it and then she decided she could wait any longer and squirted it while it ws in my mouth. What a surprise it was!

The next time she filled it with yougart and let it squirt while pegging me and then she cleaned me up with her own tounge.

Anyway, I digress, the answer to your post is, yes! Originally Posted by Wayne.J
The thought of putting that in my mouth after i was used in an ass doesnt sound so great
I love this idea
I'll buy one if any ladies want to try
I recently got one of these. I've used it a couple of times, but only on myself...

For those wondering about the logistics though, it's filled with whatever liquid you choose, though I've only used (hot) water as I'd be worried about difficulties cleaning anything else. I've yet to stick this one in my harness, but I'd love to give it a try!

~Mme X~ Originally Posted by Madame X
Where did you buy it? And does it fit in any harness? Would love to get one for my ATF to use on me!!!!

R14
Sounds like a lot of fun!

As far as lube to fill it with, I would suggest Cum Lube - it looks and feels like the real thing. It's excellent for safe cum play!

Anyway, I digress, the answer to your post is, yes! Originally Posted by Wayne.J
Now you've added a new dimension. Never thought about yogurt and blowjob. Thank you Ms Robin for the cum lube link.

So are there any ladies in Texas that wants to give this a try?
My friend in Houston MsAthena has one that she will sit on the guys face while wearing it and make him suck on it till it squirts...she fills it with a koolaid type mixture

she never uses it for a mans ass though

I am contemplating getting one!
I love this idea
I'll buy one if any ladies want to try Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
I'm game!!