GangBangs: Our true thoughts what moves us and makes us want to do these....

I have been with three guys at one time and I had a blast. It was the best four hours to me but was it enough in so many ways no. It made me want more it made me want to go for hours. Would I do it again yes but one rule is I want a damn drink during the play time cant make the girl be dry and drained is not good..

Does anyone want to share their thoughts of a gangbang or experiences?
lol sexy lady! I have done several in past and enjoyed them all

I used to be part of a gangbang "social" held every month in Phoenix....in my personal life
{everything was covered and safe & screened well}

in the hobby I had two in New orleans....6 guys each time for 3 hours...balls to the wall fun.................I do luv them but as I have gotten older,I have found the more "intimate" settings to be more fulfilling.I luv my mfm & mmf and mmf sessions best!
...I do luv them but as I have gotten older,I have found the more "intimate" settings to be more fulfilling.I luv my mfm & mmf and mmf sessions best! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You're older?? Say it ain't so. I would never have guessed!
lol Papa...luv ya sexy man!

truely....if ya have one,let us in on the dirty details plzzzzzzzzzz!!!
lol Papa...luv ya sexy man!

truely....if ya have one,let us in on the dirty details plzzzzzzzzzz!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Age is a state of mind. Nothing about Dallas seems older.
I always wanted to try a gangbang but i never had the chance and it is on my before 30 list. To experience this in my mind would be so much fun. Are there any other lady that has a want or a need for this..... Gentleman dont be shy.....
But, have not been able to make it happen yet. I'll be 35 this year, and it would be awesome to be able to FINALLY check this off the bucket list before 2014 is over. What appeals to me about it, is the obvious overload of enjoyable sensations. I wanna be airtight, damn it
For the providers, do you attempt GBs and MFM in your provider world or in your private world?
Ladies just how would us guys know how far this will go. I would like to know the ground rules before signing on to this. I would think all intercourse will be covered but BBBJ is OK. Greek is a given but beyond that just what would be acceptable? The more my kinky mind thinks of this the more I want to go for it. To damn bad we don't have a thread for gang bangs.
I have a provider that will do a gang bang but covered
FS bb anal and bbbj..
I, too, have a woman who has on her bucket list a GB...
Definitely on the bucket list, but I know it's hard to get all the people together at the same time.
What about a sensual gangbang? Two clothed guys in the corner smoking cigars while I move back and forth between blow sticks A and B. A light stroke on my head when a third appears. Finger-fed Man A's load by Man B while Man C is buried deep down below and holding my hair back. Lots of liquid. Lots of making out. Hell, throw in a girl with a strapon into the mix! Hands everywhere! Mystery man of my choosing watching it all but never partaking until the pawns leave.

Dammit. I want a GB, but the longer I wait for it, the pickier I'm getting with what it is I want.
Definitely on the bucket list, but I know it's hard to get all the people together at the same time. Originally Posted by crimson
My list has well.
Truly Passion, you thinking about getting one up?
Mega gangbang w two ladies , or would this be considered an orgy ? Love this thread ♡