High dollar hottie (HDH)

Proven to who?
Who gives her that title of ELITE COMPANION?
Saying you're elite doesn't make you elite. Anyone that has to prove they're elite is not elite. Class is a state of being, not a title. It's a way of doing things based on your beliefs and ideals, and no one else's. And money is no indication of class.

Please refer to BigLouie's post.

As for HDH, it only stands for High Dollar Hottie. So what makes a girl a High Dollar Hottie is the balls to ask for the money.

Whether she's worth it is the real question.

If we were to look at the OP's definition of HDH, it would mean that we were all HDH.
We all should be bathing, smelling good, getting our hair, nails, and feet done. AT A MINIMUM.

Some of us don't leave the house, let alone go on a date without makeup.
Some ladies are proof that you don't have to go to school to be smart.
Some ladies are proof that you don't have to charge a lot to have over the top sessions and love what you do. I still say that DallasRain deserves 1K/hr.
A lot of us ask our clients about wardrobe preferences.
A lot of women's TCB skills aren't indications of their price range. And it shouldn't be.

Working towards being a HDH shouldn't be a goal. Working towards being a better person makes you a better companion.

All in love,
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Miss Jameson, you hit it again! I also feel it's about your esteem and your constant desire to improve your business through different means.
What defines HDH?
I have a different perception regarding HDH, I believe most of us are HDH but the difference is just the rate. My meaning of HDH is she takes care of herself from head to toe, she is beautiful, she is smart, she dress up nicely, her make-up is done for any outcall or incall appointments, she is very punctual, she smells good all the time and her service is over the top, her incall is around an upscale location and she only outcalls 4-5 stars hotels or an upscale locations. If you schedule to see her she takes her time to ask your preferences from clothing to what you will be drinking while you spend 1-12hrs with her and above all she loves providing. Going back to my question what defines HDH on your own terms? Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic

I have been asked the question "What do you get from a HDH that you don't get from someone with a lower price?" The answer is usually nothing. So in answer to the question, my answer is all ladies above the rate of $400/hr. You have all described the HOTTIE part but to me the dollar part is usually the seperator.

I believe we are all worth 1k or more per hour but how do someone get to that level? now back to the topic, what defines HDH on your own terms? Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
LOL! Tell you what, raise your rates from your current $300 to $1,000 and you will very quickly learn the definition of what a No Dollar Hottie is.
I have been asked the question "What do you get from a HDH that you don't get from someone with a lower price?" The answer is usually nothing. Originally Posted by heinz5710
Allow me to append that for you; you get nothing sexual that you cannot get elsewhere. What separates an "elite" companion from the majority of providers is often ephemeral, a certain je ne sais quoi... A sparkling wit, intelligent conversation across a wide variety of topics, an ability to both set you at ease and excite you at the same time. Moreover, she must be presentable in public; stunning or beautiful rather than garishly sexy. Ideally, the service level she should provide is that of a mistress, rather than a provider.
Any woman can spread her legs. Any of those who do may choose to price themselves as they see fit, but in my opinion, it is more than price that separates the wheat from the chaff.
Proven to who?
Who gives her that title of ELITE COMPANION?
Saying you're elite doesn't make you elite. Anyone that has to prove they're elite is not elite. Class is a state of being, not a title. It's a way of doing things based on your beliefs and ideals, and no one else's. And money is no indication of class.

Please refer to BigLouie's post.

As for HDH, it only stands for High Dollar Hottie. So what makes a girl a High Dollar Hottie is the balls to ask for the money.

Whether she's worth it is the real question.

If we were to look at the OP's definition of HDH, it would mean that we were all HDH.
We all should be bathing, smelling good, getting our hair, nails, and feet done. AT A MINIMUM.
Some of us don't leave the house, let alone go on a date without makeup.
Some ladies are proof that you don't have to go to school to be smart.
Some ladies are proof that you don't have to charge a lot to have over the top sessions and love what you do. I still say that DallasRain deserves 1K/hr.
A lot of us ask our clients about wardrobe preferences.
A lot of women's TCB skills aren't indications of their price range. And it shouldn't be.

Working towards being a HDH shouldn't be a goal. Working towards being a better person makes you a better companion.

All in love,
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
Tiffani is right.

Also the notion expressed earlier that all providers time is worth $1K+ per hour is pure hogwash. There are horrible providers, bad providers, smelly providers, "altered" providers, average providers, good providers, great providers and truly elite providers. That is just a few of the categories.

Any lady can charge $500-1,000 per hour, but the ones who succeed at it understand that they need to create an experience that the guy can't get from 95 percent of the other providers trying to get his money. What that experience is can vary.
Tiffani is right.

Any lady can charge $500-1,000 per hour, but the ones who succeed at it understand that they need to create an experience that the guy can't get from 95 percent of the other providers trying to get his money. What that experience is can vary. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
I agree with this ^
Tiffani is right.

Also the notion expressed earlier that all providers time is worth $1K+ per hour is pure hogwash. There are horrible providers, bad providers, smelly providers, "altered" providers, average providers, good providers, great providers and truly elite providers. That is just a few of the categories.

Any lady can charge $500-1,000 per hour, but the ones who succeed at it understand that they need to create an experience that the guy can't get from 95 percent of the other providers trying to get his money. What that experience is can vary. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
I didn't say that. No one gets to set what the lady's time is worth but the lady. If that's what it's going to take for her to roll out of bed to meet you, so be it. You have to understand that there are men who pay these rates, and not JUST for an hour. There ARE men who take women on vacations, and have once-in-a-lifetime experiences with them. But whether she'll get these clients or not is up to her.

What I did say is that being High Dollar doesn't take much effort. Being worth the money is something that can't be taught. And if one thinks saying you're elite makes you elite, your definition of the word needs to be revisited.

The reason she wants to know so bad is because there are women who are actually living this life. She feels like she's pretty, keeps herself up, and can get a 4star hotel on Priceline, so what is the problem? But what's not being understood is the thought process. Again, I will say that being an HDH SHOULD NOT be an aspiration in life, but it's your LIFE that makes you an HDH.
Any woman can spread her legs. Any of those who do may choose to price themselves as they see fit, but in my opinion, it is more than price that separates the wheat from the chaff. Originally Posted by theCFE
This is ALL I've been trying to say! LOL I wish I had your way with words.
Most hooktards are too fat to be HDHs..........ijs
I didn't say that. No one gets to set what the lady's time is worth but the lady. If that's what it's going to take for her to roll out of bed to meet you, so be it. You have to understand that there are men who pay these rates, and not JUST for an hour. There ARE men who take women on vacations, and have once-in-a-lifetime experiences with them. But whether she'll get these clients or not is up to her.

What I did say is that being High Dollar doesn't take much effort. Being worth the money is something that can't be taught. And if one thinks saying you're elite makes you elite, your definition of the word needs to be revisited.

The reason she wants to know so bad is because there are women who are actually living this life. She feels like she's pretty, keeps herself up, and can get a 4star hotel on Priceline, so what is the problem? But what's not being understood is the thought process. Again, I will say that being an HDH SHOULD NOT be an aspiration in life, but it's your LIFE that makes you an HDH. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I know you didn't say that. That is why I put "Tiffani is right" and "Also..." in different paragraphs. I hoped that people would understand that the rest of that was my thoughts.

Sorry, but I still completely disagree that ALL providers are worth $1K+ per hour. The key word is "ALL." I'm not trying to tell any individual provider what she is worth and ladies can set their prices however they like. Yes, there are certainly TOP providers who make that much, but what I don't agree with is that EVERY female, no matter how bad of a provider she is, is worth $1K+ per hour.
I know you didn't say that. That is why I put "Tiffani is right" and "Also..." in different paragraphs. I hoped that people would understand that the rest of that was my thoughts.

Sorry, but I still completely disagree that ALL providers are worth $1K+ per hour. The key word is "ALL." I'm not trying to tell any individual provider what she is worth and ladies can set their prices however they like. Yes, there are certainly TOP providers who make that much, but what I don't agree with is that EVERY female, no matter how bad of a provider she is, is worth $1K+ per hour. Originally Posted by BFCjosh

My mistake. I agree completely.
Let's make it simple, HDH is defined by charge, I would say $500/hr. You may say 1000/hr
it doesn't matter, however I believe HDH should be rare, so someone charge 250/hr is certainly not a HDH.
Economics 101: supply and demand. A product or service is worth what a person is willing to pay for it.

I have been with one HDH in my life and I realized that I got at least as good a service and personality from several less expensive providers. You can blame it on me. I'm not a champagne and caviar kind of guy. I'm not out to impress some nose in the sky elitists that live in the mansion next door to mine. I want a pretty girl who can carry on a decent conversation as well as fuck and suck me dry for as long a time as I've agreed to pay for.

An HDH is simply a number. Everything else speaks to the person and their values.
What defines HDH? Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
I think that you pretty much covered in your post but a HDH is a state of mind. It is someone that is impeccably groomed in her appearance. Someone that realizes that all of the trappings such as lingerie is part of the allure. Someone that maintains an environment wherever it may be that doesn't take away from the session, but most importantly someone that for the time frame makes the client feel that he is the only person in her world while he is with her. She leaves him yearning to come back for more. Its not about the price, its about the creation of the fantasy from start to finish.
I paid 7 bills once based on ads that implied hdh experience. Also traded some emails that lead me to believe I was in for a treat. Turned out to be one of the most disappointing sessions I have had and resulted in one of my rare "no" reviews and a great shitstorm when a WK showed her my ROS and then she replied directly to it, including details that could have outed me.

I now have a utr regular who, aside from shitty in call, provides everything mentioned by the above hdh descriptions. I pay $$/hr.

Very, very few reviews I can recall mention a high price (say four bills and up per hour) that describe a session that left the fucktard with the impression it was still worth the high price. Now, this simply could be the combination of less volume at that level, dudes less likely to post a "I overpaid" review, and the rare hdh that is truly worth it and both hooker and john don't mess with review writing.

But as always, sex screws up normal economic rules, so just go forth and have fun.