High dollar hottie (HDH)

If one got their fill of cheerleaders in High School/College
Is this the one %'s everyone keeps talking about?
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2013, 12:06 PM
YummyMarie should be able to tell you wtf a HDH is...she officially became one a while back or so she said.

My take is: Before I cum they are all HDH's , afterwards, average streetwalkers!

What defines HDH?
I have a different perception regarding HDH, I believe most of us are HDH but the difference is just the rate. My meaning of HDH is she takes care of herself from head to toe, she is beautiful, she is smart, she dress up nicely, her make-up is done for any outcall or incall appointments, she is very punctual, she smells good all the time and her service is over the top, her incall is around an upscale location and she only outcalls 4-5 stars hotels or an upscale locations. If you schedule to see her she takes her time to ask your preferences from clothing to what you will be drinking while you spend 1-12hrs with her and above all she loves providing. Going back to my question what defines HDH on your own terms? Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
I like this, who cares if you are 300 hour if you are intoxicating your mind and body with liquer or "whatever". I think we are all here to support our homes and make a dollar. So if I have to run a special I have to, but its for a light bill, phone bill, rent and none of that other s**t that 90% of providers f**k themselves up with. And in reallity all providers are worth alot as women, but some make the stupid choices to mess their own selves up. We are adults, and if I make 100, its for 100 of something thart matters, why make 200 and call dough boy to come collect half of that. Now how is one provider better than the other. In the end the 100 girl is better cause her eyes arent glazed over, she can think clearly and take care of real business. I like this thread!! BRAVO!!!!
Speaking of value the utmost distinction truly comes from her life experience not her body/looks/erotic "performance"

What you are paying for is a cultivated individual, and that is hard to come by. Exclusive

It cannot be faked, the truth always comes out
"Hdh" is not a matter of being more Elite (hate that term), the best, in comparison to others. We are all unique prized individuals with our own special gifts to offer to the world, and it simply boils down to what your needs are at the time, when seeking a companion.
I like this, who cares if you are 300 hour if you are intoxicating your mind and body with liquer or "whatever". I think we are all here to support our homes and make a dollar. So if I have to run a special I have to, but its for a light bill, phone bill, rent and none of that other s**t that 90% of providers f**k themselves up with. And in reallity all providers are worth alot as women, but some make the stupid choices to mess their own selves up. We are adults, and if I make 100, its for 100 of something thart matters, why make 200 and call dough boy to come collect half of that. Now how is one provider better than the other. In the end the 100 girl is better cause her eyes arent glazed over, she can think clearly and take care of real business. I like this thread!! BRAVO!!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Hmmm. I don't think so. Look at the pictures of $100 girls (is there even such a thing?) and $300 girls. I'm gonna save my money for the prettier honey with a good body and a pretty face. You think all girls who charge more have alcohol or drug problems is what you saying. A $100 girl is a $100 girl cause thats the most anybody gonna pay for her services cause she probably fat and ugly and skanky and stupid. Plain and simple.
What defines HDH?
I have a different perception regarding HDH, I believe most of us are HDH but the difference is just the rate. My meaning of HDH is she takes care of herself from head to toe, she is beautiful, she is smart, she dress up nicely, her make-up is done for any outcall or incall appointments, she is very punctual, she smells good all the time and her service is over the top, her incall is around an upscale location and she only outcalls 4-5 stars hotels or an upscale locations. If you schedule to see her she takes her time to ask your preferences from clothing to what you will be drinking while you spend 1-12hrs with her and above all she loves providing. Going back to my question what defines HDH on your own terms? Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
You pretty much nailed it on the head in terms of physical attributes, personal care & hygiene, dress, TCB, environment, etc.

Here's where I think you missed a point or two. Understand you don't want to offend anyone, but I disagree with your comment: "I believe most of us are HDH but the difference is just the rate." Far from true, imho.

There is an additional factor in my mind that define a HDH besides what you mentioned above. Intelligence/personality. An HDH is someone who can carry an interesting conversation, is fluent in current events, is refined, someone you would enjoy just going out to dinner with.

There are some providers who charge HDH rates, but I would not call them HDH, just expensive. A true HDH has a "je ne sais quoi" presence and grace ... it's a state of mind and a state of being. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Houston is so much more liberal in their posts, haha I need to pay more attention to you guys!

+1 on this post. I think I have all of these attributes myself. I just bought breast implants to further make myself more "perfect". I can't wait to finish healing, I am so ready to impress the next guy I schedule with. I am so excited to finally have all the curves and attributes of a Woman. Nice post Gabby, Pm me sometime. Always good to have connections with providers who are on the same level.
Hmmm. I don't think so. Look at the pictures of $100 girls (is there even such a thing?) and $300 girls. I'm gonna save my money for the prettier honey with a good body and a pretty face. You think all girls who charge more have alcohol or drug problems is what you saying. A $100 girl is a $100 girl cause thats the most anybody gonna pay for her services cause she probably fat and ugly and skanky and stupid. Plain and simple. Originally Posted by HumptyHumper
Not saying that ALL the time thats the case, but I'm sure plenty of your money has went down the drain lol. Who do you think made up the term "trick"? And when Mr Pimp has several girls worshipping him, they can charge $300 and do less. I'm none of the above, and run $100 specials, and being that I have seen this business and many in it first hand, its sad! And a solute to those women who DO take care of themselves and TCB
The mystery is that there really is no mystery at all. In plain practical terms, I would say the few ladies I know in that range who can afford to charge what they do, is because they are not exclusively dependent on it. If that makes sense..

This is playtime, which affords the ability to be highly selective and charge whatever desired

And especially when the offers keep rolling in, why on earth wouldn't you be "HDH"?
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
I've always believed that rate is about perception. If she's perceived as exclusive, she can attract guys who are willing to pay for exclusivity. But whether she lives up to the image is another thing entirely.

Anyone with a flashy website and a great photographer can get some high-dollar clients the first time. The true test is whether or not the encounter leaves the guys wanting to come back again.

The mystery is that there really is no mystery at all. In plain practical terms, I would say the few ladies I know in that range who can afford to charge what they do, is because they are not exclusively dependent on it. If that makes sense..

This is playtime, which affords the ability to be highly selective and charge whatever desired

And especially when the offers keep rolling in, why on earth wouldn't you be "HDH"?
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
+1
Not saying that ALL the time thats the case, but I'm sure plenty of your money has went down the drain lol. Who do you think made up the term "trick"? And when Mr Pimp has several girls worshipping him, they can charge $300 and do less. I'm none of the above, and run $100 specials, and being that I have seen this business and many in it first hand, its sad! And a solute to those women who DO take care of themselves and TCB Originally Posted by bustyamy
I just looked at your Showcase. My point is proven and I rest my case.
I just looked at your Showcase. My point is proven and I rest my case. Originally Posted by HumptyHumper
I am looking and feeling great. Thats what matters, you my friend do not! lol
Not saying that ALL the time thats the case, but I'm sure plenty of your money has went down the drain lol. Who do you think made up the term "trick"? And when Mr Pimp has several girls worshipping him, they can charge $300 and do less. I'm none of the above, and run $100 specials, and being that I have seen this business and many in it first hand, its sad! And a solute to those women who DO take care of themselves and TCB Originally Posted by bustyamy
So now you saying that most HDH are alcoholic or drug addicts with pimps! Lady, rationalize all you want to justify why you only charge $100. You like that song Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. That ain't HDH in my book.
HDHs used to post taint ... ahhh the good old days ...
HDHs used to post taint ... ahhh the good old days ... Originally Posted by pyramider
B, is that taint schtick the only joke you know? That's some tired ass shit. Ijs.