Has a president ever had a ZERO approval rating...he's only 9 months in!!

With more then 3 yrs to continue on this downward spiral I wonder what the US will look like.

I want to hear more about this $3.5 TRILLION that won't cost anything. Would any of our "valued" leftwing poster expound on this interesting dichotomy of economics ...this will be interesting
This part of the poll is amazing!!

More than half of Americans say 55 – 42 percent that the Biden administration is not competent in running the government.!!

Biden received negative scores in the double digits on all but one key issue when Americans were asked about his handling of …

the response to the coronavirus: 48 percent approve, while 50 percent disapprove;
the economy: 39 percent approve, while 55 percent disapprove;
his job as Commander in Chief of the U.S. military: 37 percent approve, while 58 percent disapprove;
taxes: 37 percent approve, while 54 percent disapprove;
foreign policy: 34 percent approve, while 58 percent disapprove;
immigration issues: 25 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove;
the situation at the Mexican border: 23 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove.

When it comes to Biden’s personal traits, Americans were asked whether or not Biden …

cares about average Americans: 49 percent say yes, while 48 percent say no, compared to 58 – 37 percent yes in April;
is honest: 44 percent say yes, while 50 percent say no, compared to 51 – 42 percent yes in April;
has good leadership skills: 41 percent say yes, while 56 percent say no, compared to 52 – 44 percent yes in April.

More than half of Americans say 55 – 42 percent that the Biden administration is not competent in running the government.

“Battered on trust, doubted on leadership, and challenged on overall competency, President Biden is being hammered on all sides as his approval rating continues its downward slide to a number not seen since the tough scrutiny of the Trump administration,” said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy.
if extrapolation is any guide
I liked when Doocy asked Ragged Ann if it was less the $3.5 trillion would we get money back...
No, I don't think any President has ever had a Zero Approval Rating and Biden even though he's incompetent won't see a zero approval rating either. There will always be a percentage of people that will approve of his stupidity because they are stupid as well.
I was being facetious...but has any President ever had this disastrous of a administration this early in his term??
Another thread like your others ? Facetiously obsessed now. BiBa
Another thread like your others ? Facetiously obsessed now. BiBa Originally Posted by VitaMan
WTF is this shit...facetiously obsessed...IT HAS NO MEANING, just like you!! You get butt hurt about the truth and reality...TUFF SHIT!!
Now get back to your hand ringing about abortion in Texas and ignore the truth and reality about the border disaster IN TEXAS!!
When everything you touch turns to dogshit, people are going to notice. I’m trying to figure out who the 35% who approve are, I don’t think there’s that many deaf and blind people in the country.
I was being facetious...but has any President ever had this disastrous of a administration this early in his term?? Originally Posted by bb1961

No.
The PISSANT is America's Nero!!
Nero fiddled...the PISSANT has an orchestra.

The 2 Worst Roman Emperors

1. Caligula: 37 – 41 AD. A bust of Caligula. ...
2. Nero: 54 – 68 AD. As with all emperors, the horror stories may be the work of his enemies, but Nero has many to his name.
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2021, 12:27 PM
No, I don't think any President has ever had a Zero Approval Rating and Biden even though he's incompetent won't see a zero approval rating either. There will always be a percentage of people that will approve of his stupidity because they are stupid as well. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Similar to Trump's approval!
Similar to Trump's approval! Originally Posted by WTF
Trump's approval rating was great compare to Biden's. Trump was just too outspoken for the wimps on the Left so they hated him. Biden is just plain stupid.
I love how our leftwing "valued" posters have no cogent argument against the reality of the disastrously incompetent bunch...
Liberalism is a gutless choice...that you for choosing!!
WTF is this shit...facetiously obsessed...IT HAS NO MEANING, just like you!! You get butt hurt about the truth and reality...TUFF SHIT!!
Now get back to your hand ringing about abortion in Texas and ignore the truth and reality about the border disaster IN TEXAS!! Originally Posted by bb1961

Really on tilt. But keep swinging, you might get an accidental bunt.