Thoughts about Toyboxes...

I'm really excited about the idea of creating a toybox for someone... of putting together a fabulous kit of toys that helps someone explore what they need to explore...

But I'm not really certain about how to "market" this...

Should I talk more about the fact that most of the time you get a kit that is worth more in toys than if you purchased them on your own? That it includes all the batteries that are needed in the toybox? That if someone purchases a toybox I either give them lots of ideas on how to use everything (if it's a provider) or I do training from a distance (if it's someone exploring on their own or with a partner?

I'd love advice. What are the features that really matter about such a toybox?

Or what is the feature that I really should be, well, featuring? Is there some part of this that is (or would be) incredibly amazing that I'm not really fitting into the picture?

Thanks!
Maybe the thing that would make it most attractive is the one-stop shopping aspect. It's worked for a lot of different retailers. Also, you could keep the anonymous nature pretty well. If you're going to take CCs, the the name should be somewhat innocuous, like AZ Drug Store. A name like that can be explained away by almost any one. Finally, you might increase customer base if you lease toyboxes. Some may not want them around all the time (kind of like hobby phones), so you market the boxes for lease, including in the charge the cost of the return waybill.

Just a couple of thoughts...