Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: ts, massage, hj, ss, Lfk, bbbj, bLs, fs, mish
Hair Length and Color: long black but says she's getting dark red highlights soon
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'7" per her description & i'd concur ... fair skinned ... not much ass @ all but enuf to rub & grab on ... slender & not fat @ all but not boney & not toned ... likely C cup breasts but natural & they have a natural hang to them: so, not very full but not nasty sag bags @ all ... nice nips & areolas: light to medium pink in color ... long legs ... bushy puss but not the full on bush that some describe: not annoying or gross nor overwhelming @ all ... decently tight pussy (but i'm quite largely endowed) ... smelled good, no body odors except for obvious smoker scent tho not excessive: but it was accompanied by regular smokers' cough that was a bit off-putting ... overall she is attractive but not stunning ... very much a gnd face ... pretty but not going to fantasize about her ... seemingly good teeth & pretty eyes ... she is not fat nor old @ all
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome review. Great details.
Nice review
I’ve been and will be faithful to this lovely little filly wherever she’s rested her head, and she’s been faithful to me in her loving service. One of the purdiest and kindest out there, and you’ve done her right.
Thanks for the intel, Unicorn!
Perhaps the most accurate and honest review I’ve ever seen.
bennie, that high school diploma hard to earn wasn't it? hard to read huh? have someone read it to you next time or maybe draw u pictures to help u understand. hahahahahaha, fucking moron.
Great review, Uni. How was the kissing?
I always appreciate details, especially when they’re about a girl as beautiful as Boa.
  • Aoi
  • 02-19-2020, 09:00 AM
Thanks for the honesty and positivity
Good review, Boa is lovely and gives great service!
  • Aoi
  • 02-20-2020, 02:18 PM
Great review, Uni. How was the kissing? Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan
YMmv
  • RPHA
  • 02-26-2020, 09:35 AM
Originally Posted by bennie
I wish that every review was this thorough. Great job.