Did OJ kill Nicole?

He wasn't convicted but most people know the truth.

Did Hitler die in the bunker? According to the Soviets, they found his remains.

Did Hitler sign off on the Holocaust? There is no paperwork that proves Hitler know about what his subordinates did.

Is Elvis really dead and did he die in 1977? Rumors abound.

Is there absolute proof that a certain chief executive did terrible things in the shower to a close relative? No, but a lot of anecdotal proof and the urgent reaction of law enforcement to quash such rumors.

Sometimes, you just don't have "absolute proof" about a lot of things but you know them to be true.
... I've also heard me whole life that Ned Kelly is
STILL alive and living past-mountain... but I don't
'ave any evidence to prove it.

Reckon we ALL just have to make "Educated Guesses" as-to
what we believe is true.

... Don't know me-self IF Hitler or that O.J. bloke,
or Elvis or even Ned Kelly ever kept a diary.

... Maybe IF they did - a diary might surely tell the tattle.

#### Salty
He wasn't convicted but most people know the truth.

Did Hitler die in the bunker? According to the Soviets, they found his remains.

Did Hitler sign off on the Holocaust? There is no paperwork that proves Hitler know about what his subordinates did.

Is Elvis really dead and did he die in 1977? Rumors abound.

Is there absolute proof that a certain chief executive did terrible things in the shower to a close relative? No, but a lot of anecdotal proof and the urgent reaction of law enforcement to quash such rumors.

Sometimes, you just don't have "absolute proof" about a lot of things but you know them to be true. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Since O.J. wasn't convicted lets take it at face value, he's innocent. If O.J. is innocent then who killed Ron and Nicole? As far as I know there was never any further investigation to find the killer. It's been roughly thirty years now it's either an unsolved murder or Simpson is the perp and the system failed to bring him to justice for a double homicide.
Simpson went to jail and his life as he knew has been over for 30 years. He got off on a technicality... He's a sick man if he did it like that. I can't picture him doing it. But all the forensic evidence pointed at him.
Simpson went to jail and his life as he knew has been over for 30 years. He got off on a technicality... He's a sick man if he did it like that. I can't picture him doing it. But all the forensic evidence pointed at him. Originally Posted by royamcr
He didn't go to jail for the Murders of Ron and Nicole. That's what this thread is about.
He did, if Ron and Nicole were alive he would have never went to jail.
He did, if Ron and Nicole were alive he would have never went to jail. Originally Posted by royamcr
Simpson did not go to jail for the Ron and Nicole murders. He went to jail when he and a hired thug tried to get back his Heisman Trophy at a three star "off strip" hotel in Las Vegas. They robbed the new owner of the trophy at gunpoint. Not a wise move by O.J. He was an expert at running away from trouble on the football field for both USC (University of Southern Calif) and the Buffolo Bills. He kept running into trouble off the field after being inducted into the NFL hall of fame.

His case is an example where the justice system works better for the accused if you have money. Simpson's dream team of attorneys were better litigators than the prosecution team from the state. Prosecutor Marcia Clark had never lost a case until the Simpson trial.
Do you think that OJ would have gone to jail for his crime if the Nicole/Ron murders had never happened?
Consciousness of Guilt "A defendants conduct after the crime "
Jail conversation between Simpson and Rosey Grier overheard by Sgt Jeff Stuart
OJ loudly yelled “I didn’t mean to do it! … I’m sorry!”
https://www.ocregister.com/2013/11/1...confess-maybe/

911 call from Al Cowling driving Simpsons Bronco
"He has a gun pointed at his head and wants to see his mother"
He did, if Ron and Nicole were alive he would have never went to jail. Originally Posted by royamcr
Don't be a dumb shit.
Don't be a dumb shit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Just being logical and realistic which you have no clue about.
  • R.M.
  • 04-07-2023, 07:47 AM
I saw Elvis at Walmart in Midland last week.
i was sucked up in a tractor beam to a mother ship as i jogged down a lonely country back road early one morning

i was stripped naked by aliens (can we still say aliens?)

i found myself sitting between two others, both naked as well

on my right was elvis

on my left was bigfoot, and let me tell you, there's a reason he is called bigfoot
Reckon we're missing the point of the thread.

### Salty
Just being logical and realistic which you have no clue about. Originally Posted by royamcr
You're not being logical you're being ignorant. O.J. Simpson was the only suspect for the Murders of Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson. He was not convicted of those murders. He spent time in prison for crimes he committed unrelated to those murders. Do you understand that now?