Ladies it is our turn!!!

tell me more baby... I would totally give it my best attempt... I sent you another e-mail reply minutes ago... tonight or maybe Friday?
Not chewing or biting.... Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
I've been confused all this while!!! I always thought:

DATY = Dining at the Y; Dining implies eating; eating implies biting, chewing and swallowing

Did I just get myself on the ban list for future DATY's?
I like a guy who eats me like an hes eating an ice cream cone...lol!!!
Come hither Maci ... I'll show you how it's done :-)
As much as I'd like to make comment referring to my desire to spend time with you in order to "show you how it's done", I will refrain because to be honest with you - all women like it different. I'm no expert.

Therefore, if you want your man to have atleast some clue on what to do, then please speak up now ladies. It'll be interesting to hear the reponses of the ladies we've spent time with already...
  • Mokoa
  • 07-21-2010, 10:50 PM
All you have to do for me is flick your tongue very fast on the clit and voila......your chin is dripping wet with yumy goodness. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
My kind of girl!
I am very sensitive too! I like soft and average speed. The figure 8 works wonders and please...no motorboating or rough stubble on the chin when dining. It feels like a razor. As anyone who has been with me knows it takes me a while to climax. I like a wet finger inserted slowly and softly while the tongue flickers at average speed softy. Yup, that gets the job done quickly! Any girls ever seen the scene from Something About Mary where she is laying in bed receiving daty and eating ice cream? I must try that one day!
I like the way Sophia does it.
I like the way Sophia does it. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
+ 1
I like the way Sophia does it. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

details... details... details...
I like the way Taylor fucks me with her strap on too! Okay back on topic...DATY...Even when it's bad its good!
Note to self: must save money for Brit+Taylor+Sophia 4-some...

2nd Note to self: must eat ice cream each day for a month to get my tongue endurance up...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

details... details... details... Originally Posted by sixxbach
I highly suggest Sophia for couples sessions and doubles sessions and see her up close and personal. She is very bi and enjoys giving DATY a LOT!
I like the way Taylor fucks me with her strap on too! Okay back on topic...DATY...Even when it's bad its good! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Not to mention that massage you gave me about five days ago! Mmmmmm, moaned and moaned without shame, didn't I, Brit! Thanks for the rub down! It relaxed me in all the right ways!
All you have to do for me is flick your tongue very fast on the clit and voila......your chin is dripping wet with yumy goodness. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
DATY, like BJ, is pretty subjective. It helps if all parties involved are assertive and vocal about what they like or dislike. Different women like different speeds, amounts of pressure, etc..

My default style is what M. Lynn prefers - quick flicks of the tongue directly on the clit. However, I was with a woman recently that didn't like it, as her clit was too sensitive. I found her frustrating though as she wouldn't tell me what her preferred style was.

Are providers scared they're going to offend someone by requesting a different style? If so, don't be as any guy doing DATY wants it to be pleasurable for the woman.