Phone: 228-238-9578
Email Address: Lovelysophia05@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=368733
City: Ocean Springs
State: Mississippi
Address: The Coast
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: We talked. Yup. Just. Talked. And it was great.
Session Length: 90+
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, Shoulder legnth
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, in shape, hot but wouldn't freak your parents out. She looks a lot better in person than the photos.
Recommendation: Yes
Your Money, Your Time and Your Choice!

If you're Happy with the experience, that's all that should matter to anyone else.

Good to hear that you found your time with Sophia to be the "simple fun conversation with someone cool" that you needed.

Biomed1
Sounds like a good time was had by all. And isn't that the most important thing?
Jack, Sophia is cool like that. I've done the exact same thing on a few visits with her. She is super cool and very interesting to talk to! She's very personable and I honestly feel that she enjoys the friendships she makes in this business.

In the end, we are paying for their time. Anything that transpires is what it is. No rule saying other activities have to happen. Awesome that you put this out there!

I admire your willpower. Sophia puts a lot of passion into her sessions. I literally have to double prepare myself when I go see her. Wish you could've experienced that raw sexual passion she brings.
Sophia is incredibly easy to talk to. Smart, sweet, funny, nerdy and what a body!! Don't be fooled by her innocent charm though, she's a firecracker once she gets going!!!