Anyone Looking For A Dog?

I have a yr old female pit I unfortunately have to get rid of. She's house broken, and a trained hunting dog. If TRULY interested, I'll send pics or you can come see her. She comes with food and everything she needs. She is for sale, not free
Is she crate trained, UTD on shots and wormed,fixed? Good with children, other dogs and cats If so please text or email me pics
Is she crate trained, UTD on shots and wormed,fixed? Good with children, other dogs and cats If so please text or email me pics Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Crate trained: Yes
UTD on shots, etc: Yes
Fixed:No
Great with children and other dogs. She's super loving. Cats: Oh No. She's a hunting dog that's VERY WELL TRAINED and doesn't like cats, squirrels, chickens, etc. She will catch them, but she won't kill it until you give her the Ok. Pm your email and I'll gladly send you pics doll
Is she crate trained, UTD on shots and wormed,fixed? Good with children, other dogs and cats If so please text or email me pics Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Did you ever get a new car?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-16-2018, 05:04 AM
i prefer foxes over dogs, if i have my druthers..
It's the year of the dog
Somebody stole one of my dogs.
Unbelievable how fucked up that is.
It is not as bad as having to put one down but it leaves a hole n your heart just the same.
Rotten motherfuckers.
Was it your SO or a girlfriend?

J/K my friend