Are the elves becoming complacement?

It seems the elves in Baton Rouge feel they don't need BR anymore and that their clients don't deserve any attention or consideration.
I have been a fan of the elves since day one, but as of late they are rarely in BR anymore, they don't bother to check their pms here on eccie and I was even stood up by Angelica last time she was in town.
What is Santa's guarantee for being stood up? I traveled 60 miles to see Angelica and when I got here and called she says that she isn't even at the hotel and can I make it for 2pm. If I could make it for 2pm, I would have scheduled my time for then.
I guess they feel that BR is locked up by them and service doesn't need to be what it used to be. That is a bad business move and is going to start hurting their reputation IMHO.
Did you mean "complacent?"

Its not uncommon for providers to become smug or to sure of themselves. If you notice, we all pretty much do whatever and whomever to get a name for ourselves and put up with more than we normally would until we don't need ya anymore. Actually that isn't much different than working in the real world. Then when you make it to the top, you tend to forget about the ones who helped you get there. Big mistake for a person to make, trust me, been there and done that. Ive learned that nothing lasts forever the hard way.

I think the southern term for it is "getting to big for your britches."

I live by the rule of "whatever goes up must come down."

But you do know that women are opportunists, especially in this biz, and they, like everyone else, follows the green and whomever has the most to offer. I cant blame them and say go for it! Get all you can while the getting is good. It doesn't last forever.

But still not a good thing to have stood you or anyone else up. They may feel as if they have you guys in the bucket. Looks like NOLA and BR are being bombarded by new agencies and others so Im sure you will have no problem in finding some new hiney to make you happy.
Well , in all honesty.

Up untill now, they have been the best in town. There really is no competition in this market . The gfe girls stable has proven to be mostly young, above average looking ladies who have also provent to be gfe, pse and verified as safe.

The only other ladies who come close are a few mature ladies who offer great service as well. But they are not really competing for the same group of dawgs.

Then there is all the unproven BP ladies and everyone knows that is a crapshoot.

They can come and go as they wish, and they will always have business here unless there reputation comes under scrutiny.
Yep Flash, exactly, and they are young and its fun to travel around. Why not take advantage of it? Your only young once. Life is too short not to enjoy it while you can, and make bank while your at it.
It seems the elves in Baton Rouge feel they don't need BR anymore and that their clients don't deserve any attention or consideration.
I have been a fan of the elves since day one, but as of late they are rarely in BR anymore, they don't bother to check their pms here on eccie and I was even stood up by Angelica last time she was in town.
What is Santa's guarantee for being stood up? I traveled 60 miles to see Angelica and when I got here and called she says that she isn't even at the hotel and can I make it for 2pm. If I could make it for 2pm, I would have scheduled my time for then.
I guess they feel that BR is locked up by them and service doesn't need to be what it used to be. That is a bad business move and is going to start hurting their reputation IMHO. Originally Posted by here4now

Ever think that it may be an issue of too many dawgs doing ncns to the Elves, and we would not know because the Elves don't come here and bitch about shit all the time?
Maybe Louisiana just isn't paying out as well as other places, from the reviews, all you see anymore is a bunch of guys going for the cheapest nut they can get.
Perhaps it is all the attention other providers are bringing down on the biz in Louisiana, and the Elves just want away from it.
Or even that it has just become too dangerous a place with everyone catering to pimped out girls which ends up creating a safety issue for other girls when those same pimps seek out the competition and harass, rob, abuse or otherwise cause drama?

There can be many reasons why the Elves have gradually walked away from the Louisiana area, Honestly after seeing all the hating and support for those who have done nothing but harm the industry in Louisiana that the Elves have brought nothing but professionalism and quality into, I can't blame them, I wonder why they tolerated the BS that long, I am sure there are many many gents in many many other places who will value their presence much more than the Bayou Boys ever have.
Lets face it, 2 years ago Louisiana had providers like Nikki, Vivian, the Elves, and many other top notch providers, and now y'all have a bunch of fat ugly girls who I wouldn't admit to paying if it was the last piece of ass on earth, simply because you can get it for 100 bucks.
You fellas had it too good, and abused it by allowing BS and Drama and Hatred of lesser providers to swarm the Elves and all of the real top quality providers, so now you get to keep the riff raff. Sucks to be You!
I for one hope they leave your state and return to mine where we know how to treat hot young willing providers, and not sacrifice them because fatty and granny let us hit it cheap.

Elves if you are reading this, Come North, we will take care of you!
Lets face it, 2 years ago Louisiana had providers like Nikki, Vivian, the Elves, and many other top notch providers, and now y'all have a bunch of fat ugly girls who I wouldn't admit to paying if it was the last piece of ass on earth, simply because you can get it for 100 bucks. Originally Posted by I_AM _______
I wouldn't be talking up Vivian too much considering how badly her last trip down to BR and NOLA went.

There were numerous complaints about her from multiple hobbyists that I won't go into. Needless to say, though, she seems to have burned a lot of bridges through a total lack of professionalism.
Yes, I meant complacent, though I kinda like complacement. Well, I AM I guess that Santa must own more than one franchise of the elves since they don't go to BR anymore. As far as cheap goes, I would be willing to bet that the vast,vast majority of dawgs on here don't go that route and stay with the tried and true.
And, to be honest, all that "BS" you talk about is just that, BS. If the girls are good, they are good and I have not seen any negative reviews about them. So if the BS is coming from other providers the elves should just ignore it and keep doing what they have done best. Your rant doesn't do them any favors either.
As far as NCNS is concerned, does that I mean I should have suffered because a few assholes did that? I never, ever stood any of them up. I can't speak for anyone else.
Lastly, even if they don't go to BR as much, they are still part of eccie, as far as I know, and it would be nice if they checked their pms once in awhile. They might find that guys are looking for them and would like to see them again. But then, that would be something positive about the guys in BR.
I wouldn't be talking up Vivian too much considering how badly her last trip down to BR and NOLA went.

There were numerous complaints about her from multiple hobbyists that I won't go into. Needless to say, though, she seems to have burned a lot of bridges through a total lack of professionalism. Originally Posted by noname

Thats because she stayed in Louisiana too long before until she was a drug addict and had other problems all from the same drama and bs that you people down there seem to put everyone thru, she was damaged goods before she ever left. Once again, strengthening my point, southern la destroys good providers.

Yes, I meant complacent, though I kinda like complacement. Well, I AM I guess that Santa must own more than one franchise of the elves since they don't go to BR anymore. As far as cheap goes, I would be willing to bet that the vast,vast majority of dawgs on here don't go that route and stay with the tried and true.
And, to be honest, all that "BS" you talk about is just that, BS. If the girls are good, they are good and I have not seen any negative reviews about them. So if the BS is coming from other providers the elves should just ignore it and keep doing what they have done best. Your rant doesn't do them any favors either.
As far as NCNS is concerned, does that I mean I should have suffered because a few assholes did that? I never, ever stood any of them up. I can't speak for anyone else.
Lastly, even if they don't go to BR as much, they are still part of eccie, as far as I know, and it would be nice if they checked their pms once in awhile. They might find that guys are looking for them and would like to see them again. But then, that would be something positive about the guys in BR.
Again, all I am hearing is why the Elves need to jump when you say so, Everyone knows that although they are a member here, they have never been welcome and have always had to put up with a constant barage of bullshit, just go check their past postings that were simple business postings that you bunch of hapless wackos turned into a bunch of slings and arrows.

As far as the ncns effecting you, well If your wife gets assaulted every time she comes into your house, do you still expect her to pickj herself off of the floor and cook your dinner? Nevermind, dont answer that, I am afraid of the answer. If you condone the BS against another human being, yet expect that human being to still jump to your every whim and desire, you are the problem, not the other person. If you are in a "club" that harms or shits on women, you really expect the same women to just rush to cater to your johnson? man you are one cold sob. Clean up your club and maybe you will get back the good things you lost. Or dont, and men like me elsewhere get the Elves win, no skin off my ass!
Look at the bright side, you got to keep chella, and dallas, and lil red,and collett, and even those extremely sexy ass angels! now heyyy thats gotta count for something.. could be much worse, you could have to pay by the pound or the wrinkle!
from reading i don't think that he is asking to much he stated he has tried to contact them..i think they might be busy but just not to answer I have been down that road i just move on and keep looking.
Yeah, living in LA made Vivian a fuckup and an addict, not her own horrible choices. Us people down in South LA destroyed her self-control to the point where she lets her recreational use completely screw up her work.

If you've got problems with certain providers getting catty and hobbyists getting unreasonable, take it up with them. Don't act like a complete and total asshole to the rest of us and scream about how we're destroying providers who are making their own bad choices.
I AM you are obviously the same jackass that comes on here every time someone doesn't kiss the elves asses, which I have actually done by the way, and you act like a total dick.
I am not going to comment again on anything further that you write because it is a waste of my time and effort.
And, if this "club" is so damn awful, why the hell are you even on here? This club made the elves as popular as they are and I bet the crap they have had to put up with was not from any one who frequents this site. But, with your brilliant insight, I am sure you know better.
I said when you had a different screen name and I'll say it again. Santa should tell you to shut the hell up and go cry somewhere else. You do him and the elves no favors.
One last thing. Ask any of the elves that have seen me how I treated them. You can be sure it was with more respect than you could ever muster in your miserable life. Ella called herself a whore and it made me upset and I told her that was not true. Even though she said it really was, I felt she was being unfair to herself and all the ladies who work as providers. So don't go insinuating that I would condone anything bad happening to any providers. Unfortunately that just goes to show how much of an asshole you really are. I didn't want to use that word for fear of getting dinged, and even though the other ones are far worse and more appropriate, I will refrain.
I don't remember anyone on here bashing the elves in a long time. The bashing was always about Santa not the elves.

The men in BR are not as bad as you have described. I get maybe one NCNS a month. And most of the men are really good guys. Maybe they were just drawing the wrong clients. I hardly ever have any problems with the men here in BR. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Returning emails and voicemails, whether you can take the date or not, is part of a providers job. It's both good business and being respectful of others. Asking a provider to handle her business professionally isn't too much to ask. Our reputations is what our business is built on.

And thanks I AM for the shout out and letting them know I am here and that I can be counted on. And I really don't have wrinkles just yet. But you must know that since you said you saw me. Thanks for the free advertisement.
I AM you are obviously the same jackass that comes on here every time someone doesn't kiss the elves asses, which I have actually done by the way, and you act like a total dick.
I am not going to comment again on anything further that you write because it is a waste of my time and effort.
And, if this "club" is so damn awful, why the hell are you even on here? This club made the elves as popular as they are and I bet the crap they have had to put up with was not from any one who frequents this site. But, with your brilliant insight, I am sure you know better.
I said when you had a different screen name and I'll say it again. Santa should tell you to shut the hell up and go cry somewhere else. You do him and the elves no favors.
One last thing. Ask any of the elves that have seen me how I treated them. You can be sure it was with more respect than you could ever muster in your miserable life. Ella called herself a whore and it made me upset and I told her that was not true. Even though she said it really was, I felt she was being unfair to herself and all the ladies who work as providers. So don't go insinuating that I would condone anything bad happening to any providers. Unfortunately that just goes to show how much of an asshole you really are. I didn't want to use that word for fear of getting dinged, and even though the other ones are far worse and more appropriate, I will refrain. Originally Posted by here4now

So what you are saying is again, the elves are not doing as you say so to hell with them and they are not worthy of you? Yeah, I don't think anyone will cry over not seeing you anytime soon. You even had the balls to stick into here what is obviously a personal conversation you had with an Elf, just to show how much of a nutcase you are. I stated a few obvious facts , that any honest person here would at least note as truth, and here we find the same few anti-elf losers coming in and throwing stones. You make a post about the Elves and the first person to jump on it is Chella, now please explain to me how her presence is needed, wanted, or could contribute to this or any elf thread or ever has in the past? but did you chastise her? noooo, after self admittedly being catered to very well by many elves, you come here and join in with a shit on the elves fest because Angelica wasnt ready in time for you?
And im the asshole? cmon, dude, get some help before it's too late and you start calling me something bad. Here, you are exactly and without a doubt a prime example of why the Elves and so many other quality providers no longer come to Louisiana, go check the boards , every day, more and more providers saying how shitty the clients in Louisiana are, oh but certainly not you right? you just air personal info, and shit on people because someone was not able to make traffic move, get the airlines to move faster, get the hotel to allow a checkin before 3pm, or any of the 100 reasons why a provider couldn't make the date, all the while u even admit she said ON THE PHONE she couldnt make it, yet you say she stood you up??? standing someone up is when you do not show and do not give an excuse why, yet here we are, another bullshit thread to hate on the elves, because the world didn't bend to your command. Loser.
Actually "Santa aka I AM whatever," I was giving kudos to the elves for traveling and venturing out, and making bank. To enjoy it while your young and able to. Defending them in a way, since I stated that most providers at some point become complacent, just like in any other business when you become successful. Maybe some comprehension skills on your part need to be worked on. Sheesh, cant win for losing, I have something nice to say and you have to come in and just shit all over it. Seems like you have some issues and insecurities you need to work on. I'm sure you can afford therapy...seriously.
You make a post about the Elves and the first person to jump on it is Chella, now please explain to me how her presence is needed, wanted, or could contribute to this or any elf thread or ever has in the past? Originally Posted by I_AM _______
I never said that you spoke negatively, Perhaps it is you who needs to learn some comprehention, I simply said who needs you? I stand firm by that statement. Now aren't you due to drop dead again?