Encounter: Chloe big noe

User ID: NA
Date: 4-12-19
Name: Chloe
Phone: 850 419 3481
Email Address: sexychloe007@yahoo.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...i/572889975637
City: Destin
State: Florida
Address: My hotel off 98
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ, CG, K9
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length, straight after she spent 20 minutes doing her hair in my bathroom before and after
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Good looking body, set of man mades, nice ass. Not as great a photos, a bit bigger
Recommendation: No
Yea man she’s either a hit or miss. I saw her a while back. Wrote a review too. Wasn’t a good experience at all. But She’s had stellar reviews as well. Sorry bro next time
she is totally unreliable..... seen this type of review on her over and over. Fellas leave her alone....
Seen her several times, only the QV were good!
I just keep hoping that I can tap that when she's on the "good" side of the never-ending cycle she seems to repeat over and over.....
It's a shame. Years ago she was a total smoke show. She would post pictures that were hard to get out of my mind, and if I recall correctly she was open to greek. I never tried to see her because the drive was too far to deal with the flaky things people would report.
Yup she was my very first provider almost 2 years ago...was so disappointed because I read all of the good stuff about her.
All good things come to an end. I was one of the fortunate that saw her during her "golden era". I would not consider it now. I true shame.
All good things come to an end. I was one of the fortunate that saw her during her "golden era". I would not consider it now. I true shame. Originally Posted by Franklin
Golden era or golden shower. Lol. I just had to say it.
Yeah I hit her 5 or 6 times in her prime and the double with her and Amber Reed and another with Nickie (R) were awesome, but my last visit sucked.
I have great memories of her from years ago!
That night I was trying to see Princess, Duraman was helping me out, but he stayed with her until 4 in the morning or so. I blame him for my shitty experience
That night I was trying to see Princess, Duraman was helping me out, but he stayed with her until 4 in the morning or so. I blame him for my shitty experience Originally Posted by NeoSolo
Hell I probably didn't get to her until after 4 in the morning. I hate the hours I get but I take them to see her. I'll keep batting for you.
Originally Posted by Oldsailor64
still has a great body, however service has gone steadily downhill