Johnson is on the ballot in all 50 states

• CJ7
  • 08-27-2012, 05:21 PM
did I hear that right?
did I hear that right? Originally Posted by CJ7
yes...
I think Pat Paulson got on all 50. He probably had a better chance of winning.

What about the other 7 ????
  • CJ7
  • 08-27-2012, 06:39 PM
in that case

say nite nite Willard.
he'll take votes from both parties.

Most Goof Balls do.

All it will mean is that Romney will get over 50% of the vote in a 3 way election.
Any vote for any candidate except Romney is a vote for President Obama.

I will say this to any republican-conservative-libertarian. If you do this, you are a fucking moron. Period.
Any vote for any candidate except Romney is a vote for President Obama.

I will say this to any republican-conservative-libertarian. If you do this, you are a fucking moron. Period. Originally Posted by Jackie S
We have to beat Obama. The fate of the country is on the line. This is no time for making a symbolic gesture by voting for an ideologically pure candidate. Politics is the art of the possible; Romney is possible; Johnson is not.
The fate of the country is at stake? Actually, the fate of the country is sealed. We will be a fascist state regardless of who is elected. The only argument is the pace of our decline, not the reversal.

It's time to be done with "electable" candidates. They are only "electable" because the Establishment can control them. I mean, really. Out of all the Republicans who ran, or could have run for President, we get Romney? Why? Because none of the others were "electable". Who said that? The Establishment. I think they flirted with Rick Perry, until they found out how genuinely stupid he was, but all along, it was going to be Romney.

Only against Obama would Romney be considered the conservative. Don't think Romney is going to save the country, he's not.
The fate of the country is at stake? Actually, the fate of the country is sealed. We will be a fascist state regardless of who is elected. The only argument is the pace of our decline, not the reversal.

It's time to be done with "electable" candidates. They are only "electable" because the Establishment can control them. I mean, really. Out of all the Republicans who ran, or could have run for President, we get Romney? Why? Because none of the others were "electable". Who said that? The Establishment. I think they flirted with Rick Perry, until they found out how genuinely stupid he was, but all along, it was going to be Romney.

Only against Obama would Romney be considered the conservative. Don't think Romney is going to save the country, he's not. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If Romney postpones the inevitable demise of the country, that's a good thing. If I have a choice of going to Hell fast or slow, I'll take slow. It would be great, if the majority of the country would vote for a truly conservative candidate who would abide by the Constitution to the letter; the fact is, they won't. Voting for Gary Johnson is quixotic.

We can't avoid a financial meltdown without slashing entitlement spending; the majority of the people won't vote to do it. Obama is implementing Cloward-Piven and is deliberately growing entitlement spending in order to crash the system. At least Romney would try to slow the growth of entitlements and stimulate the private sector. That's the best we can do.
I waver on this, I'll admit. Sometimes slow destruction seems preferable. But it just may be that people need to stare fascism straight in the face, to see it for what it is.

And then there is the being true to yourself factor. I need to be able to live with myself. I could not do that and vote for Obams. I doubt I can do that and vote for Romney. I know I can do that if I vote for Gary Johnson.
If we ever get to the point of staring facism straight in the face, I think it's all over.

But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
John Adams
We've passed that point, Joe.
Life is full of surprises. We may have a few more good years. The fall of the Soviet Union took everyone by surprise. Maybe we'll surprise everyone and not fall.
Considering the support that Congress gave such things as NDAA, we definitely need a whole lot of different people there as well.