Police chief arrested answering BP add

Police Chief Stephen Smith of Robbinsdale Minnesota was arrested after responding to an add on Back Page. http://www.startribune.com/local/west/251720181.html I did not know if people had heard about this.
Wow
That's gotta suck.
Police Chief Stephen Smith of Robbinsdale Minnesota was arrested after responding to an add on Back Page. http://www.startribune.com/local/west/251720181.html I did not know if people had heard about this. Originally Posted by Kindofshy
Another reason why hobbyists need to screen as well...

Man was married, with kids, and was a good community man for over 30 years.

Lost his job and good name in society just for the sake a getting a nut. Sad. You think he would know better!

Should've thought with the "big head" twice before taking that oath!
Most men know better, but can't control that little head!

I'm under BSB again, I wish it were in real life
"According to the police report, Smith, 45, was one of 10 individuals arrested on Feb. 20 at a Coon Rapids residence" Smdh
I get to say it 2 days in a row!

"The same mofos who make the law and enforce the law buy pussy everyday!"
y'all need to read closer... the Chief took his position in 2008.. the Council Member who commented was a 33 year servant.. and no mention of BP in the story.
My Dad was a cop for 20 years. I partied with cops since I was in my teens and I can attest to the fact that cops were then, and probably are still, dirtier than the people they're busting. lol
Here's a photo of the lovely Lolabrea modeling a sweatshirt I've had since I was 14:

There is more to the story than just this article. It was a police BP sting
y'all need to read closer... the Chief took his position in 2008.. the Council Member who commented was a 33 year servant.. and no mention of BP in the story. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Whoops! My bad. Totally read that the wrong way.

My Dad was a cop for 20 years. I partied with cops since I was in my teens and I can attest to the fact that cops were then, and probably are still, dirtier than the people they're busting. lol
Here's a photo of the lovely Lolabrea modeling a sweatshirt I've had since I was 14:

Originally Posted by planojim
You must've got away with everything when you were younger. Privileged little brat!

That is a hot picture of Lola by the way!
I get to say it 2 days in a row!

"The same mofos who make the law and enforce the law buy pussy everyday!" Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
And I keep preaching cops can and will fuck....screen!
I resemble that remark Brown Sugar....btw....Agreed...Lola makes my sweatshirt look REAL good!

Whoops! My bad. Totally read that the wrong way.

You must've got away with everything when you were younger. Privileged little brat!

That is a hot picture of Lola by the way! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
y'all need to read closer... and no mention of BP in the story. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
BP is mentioned in this follow up
http://www.kare11.com/story/news/cri...chief/6848813/
y'all need to read closer... the Chief took his position in 2008.. the Council Member who commented was a 33 year servant.. and no mention of BP in the story. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Darling Tran,

That's the same man. He was a councilman before he took the Chief position in 2008. It's been my experience that these type of men, public figures, guys who are normally upstanding in the public eye and fit an ideal image for society are the ones who go into seeking companionship as recklessly as possible.