Booking in advance, how far is too far?

This is really a question for the ladies but interested in both perspectives.

I'm a planner by nature and travel to Dallas often so I try to start booking my appts the week before, but it seems like I don't get a lot of responses when sending p411 requests that far out. Have even had a few respond that they're already booked for today when I was asking about a week from then. Since I don't live there I try to pre-book the ladies I really want to see so they're not full the day of..

So ladies, how far out is a reasonable pre-book? I'm happy to adjust my planning but was curious what kind of norms/expectations are out there.

Also thanks to the ladies I've scheduled who are prompt and have no problem scheduling further out...
I've had requests booked out up to a month in advance. All I ask of someone that far out is to A. Keep in touch. and B. Confirm with me the day before, because I know sometimes plans change.
I had one guy try to make an appointment 8 months in advance and he wanted to blow my inbox up with emails everyday until our date! I had to tell him to relax and stop with the 2500 word daily emails. I appreciated the enthusiasm, but it was exhausting. Needless to say, our date is now canceled.

NO RAGRETS!!!
Kinda depends on the lady. Some women you HAVE to book at least 2weeks in advance because they're popular or FoM. With them I will check in periodically with a "looking forward to our date on 'mth/day'". And definitely confirm day of.

I find these more difficult since my schedule has gotten hectic and changes. Last minute booty-cawlz seem to be my norm now.
There is no such thing as too early. But I feel that keeping each other engaged is a two way street.
some girls only require a few hours other a few days and some a few weeks ... either can be interrupted ...
There is no such thing as too early. But I feel that keeping each other engaged is a two way street. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
8 months isn't too early? Come on now.
8 months isn't too early? Come on now. Originally Posted by PussyRiot
Well just a bit. But I've met some very cool people that way.
I'm with Tiffani. It's never too early. I like it when a man can plan in advance. But I wouldn't want him blowing up my inbox on a daily basis. Once a week with a short note just to keep in touch is fine. I've had several out of state men book a few months in advance when they know they'll be making a business trip to the DFW area.
I'm with Tiffani. It's never too early. I like it when a man can plan in advance. But I wouldn't want him blowing up my inbox on a daily basis. Once a week with a short note just to keep in touch is fine. I've had several out of state men book a few months in advance when they know they'll be making a business trip to the DFW area. Originally Posted by GingerKatt

I agree. Especially when they're going to be dry about the whole thing. But I've had a couple of exceptions to this with gents I've connected with on almost EVERY level. It was like I met my best friends, and we didn't even know it! LOL

But even after a few weeks of emails, skyping and phone calls, they taper off to about once a week, like normal.
Pre-booking depends on the two parties and their scheduling and how they work. I have a gentleman who's set an appoint for the end of June...gives me plenty of time to garner a name for myself in his area . Pre-booking is VERY helpful - especially for traveling ladies. I wish more gents participated. Great thread!
There is no thing as planning too far ahead for me... Prebooks are valuable, especially for travelling lady.