Backpage girl down

Doin my usual checking of the jail site looks like we have a winner

(edit by Dallas Staff)

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Wow you have way too much time on your hands.

Isn't this outing? And if it's not I don't see how this is appropriate or useful.. How do you know it's a BP girl? Do you have any links?
VERY much agree with ST69. Surfing that stuff is fine but posting her RW info is just wrong.
Its part of my job and it takes 2 seconds to check.....ya i know shes a bp girl and its public info of a non member..i figured it was useful info in case she flipped sorry just tryn to help
Two words. Not cool!
Wow you have way too much time on your hands.

Isn't this outing? And if it's not I don't see how this is appropriate or useful.. How do you know it's a BP girl? Do you have any links? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
+100 when I'm bored I like to watch movies or play hide and seek with my dogs.
At a time like this I feel sorry for the girl. I'm hoping our society can find a way to leave people alone who commercialize sex for fun and profit. I love the girls who do this and the opportunities it gives me for meeting lovely ladies who would otherwise ignore me.
At least you posted three random pictures and didn't single her out or give her handle. I don't actually know who she is from this post. However, I think it should still be edited out.
I agree with st69 , TE and EL. This is not cool. Technically is probably not outing, since she doesn't appear to be a member of eccie.

But she is barely 18 years old. Poor girl. That ruined my morning. It is a stark reminder of the risks that providers take so us fucktards can take care of our urges.

Thank you girls, I appreciate it.
At a time like this I feel sorry for the girl. I'm hoping our society can find a way to leave people alone who commercialize sex for fun and profit. I love the girls who do this and the opportunities it gives me for meeting lovely ladies who would otherwise ignore me.
At least you posted three random pictures and didn't single her out or give her handle. I don't actually know who she is from this post. However, I think it should still be edited out. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
He specifically showed the details of the sexual business related charges on one of the pics... So everyone pretty much knows.

He says it's a part of his job... Well you don't work here at ECCIE so posting that really has nothing to do with this site or your "job". It's not valuable or useful information, it's not an alert and it's not worthy of discussion.

Shame on you OP
  • Tetas
  • 04-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Did anyone bother hitting the RTM button or are we just gonna bitch at this guy until a Mod shows up and fixes it?

I'm fine either way...you suk OP!!!
But she is barely 18 years old. Poor girl. That ruined my morning. It is a stark reminder of the risks that providers take so us fucktards can take care of our urges.

Thank you girls, I appreciate it. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Well said - she's just a kid and like ST69 said, part of your job isn't to post here.

Did anyone bother hitting the RTM button or are we just gonna bitch at this guy until a Mod shows up and fixes it?

I'm fine either way...you suk OP!!! Originally Posted by riday
I did the RTM when I first responded. First time I've ever done it actually. A lot of shit goes on here and that's fine but crossed the line giving out her real name.

It could have been any of us. Let ye who has not sinned cast the first stone.
  • BLM69
  • 04-01-2014, 09:15 AM
This guy is snitch and should not be trusted! How would you like your rw info posted here? I do recognize the dark hair girl and she does have a account here.
This guy is snitch and should not be trusted! How would you like your rw info posted here? I do recognize the dark hair girl and she does have a account here. Originally Posted by biglatinmale

This post kinda sums up all my thoughts on this entire thread.
BLM.... The link has been removed, but do you not see that you may have been a worse offender than the op if the link was still there? No harm no foul but think before rushing to judge...
This is not a good week or weekend to be on Bp or taking on new clients/newbies.

Posting RL is not cool.