Video the leftists don't want you to see.

This explains a lot in a short, concise video. Probably not something youtube will ever let on their politically biased site.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...tion-as-a-war/

OP is a leftist himself. Otherwise how u explain being on a hooker board
OP is a leftist himself. Otherwise how u explain being on a hooker board Originally Posted by oilman12

Don't be an asshole.
Entertaining video. The Mylie Cyrus cameo near the end, was particularly engrossing.

I'll play along.

The video suggests that America had gone to shit, until Trump rescued it and literally made it the greatest country in world history, in about 3 years. Am I interpreting correctly?

How is this deep state able to organize all the presented events so seamlessly? I didn't hear ''George Soros'' even once. Have y'all discounted him now?

Why hit us with Co-vid so early? A better plan would be to wait until, say, late September. Those dumb deep- Staters gave Trump too much time, he ballooned the deficit, and propped up the stock market to record highs. We have had time to react, mitigate the virus effects. Fewer people dying. Are you sure the deep State coordinated this shit as well as that video promised?
he ballooned the deficit Originally Posted by Chung Tran
When was the executive branch EVER in charge of spending...DO TELL!!
You need to be better informed, but then it wouldn't fit your narrative.
When was the executive branch EVER in charge of spending...DO TELL!!
You need to be better informed, but then it wouldn't fit your narrative. Originally Posted by bb1961
It figures you ignore my questions, to toss me a red herring.

The Pesident signs spending bills. The spending doesn't occur otherwise. Before you post it, yeah, the President doesn't have to sign, but it will automatically become law if he doesn't veto.

Are you gonna duck my questions?
Your narrative...orange man bad...GOTCHA
Your narrative...orange man bad...GOTCHA Originally Posted by bb1961
Your narrative.. You don't have one, except ''the Big T is God''.

You never debate or offer anything useful in a post. You hide in your basement, reading pro-Trump feeds that Zuckerberg has to delete every few minutes.

Do you know a God Damn thing about anything?
It figures you ignore my questions, to toss me a red herring.

The Pesident signs spending bills. The spending doesn't occur otherwise. Before you post it, yeah, the President doesn't have to sign, but it will automatically become law if he doesn't veto.

Are you gonna duck my questions? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

or vetoes them. why do you think Reagan pushed for a line item veto? to stop the pork barrel spending stuffed into spending bills. if Congress would stick to want spending should be for and not load it up with partisan spending for airports no one wants or needs and military bases in BumFuck Egypt do you think the debt would be what it is today?

answer honestly or don't answer at all

BAHHAHAAAAAA
or vetoes them. why do you think Reagan pushed for a line item veto? to stop the pork barrel spending stuffed into spending bills. if Congress would stick to want spending should be for and not load it up with partisan spending for airports no one wants or needs and military bases in BumFuck Egypt do you think the debt would be what it is today?

answer honestly or don't answer at all

BAHHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't know why you are lobbing a softball, but of course the deficit wouldn't be like it is. But I reject your ''liberal'' spending bill thesis. Even Reagan abandoned any pretense of fiscal control by 1986, and no President has given 2 shits about deficits since.

And by the way, the only President since then, who got a balanced budget (and did it twice) was..

Never mind. I don't want to embarrass you by posting his name. You know who, though. Hint: Democrat, semen-stained dress

Bwwwaaahhhhaaahaaa!
I don't know why you are lobbing a softball, but of course the deficit wouldn't be like it is. But I reject your ''liberal'' spending bill thesis. Even Reagan abandoned any pretense of fiscal control by 1986, and no President has given 2 shits about deficits since.

And by the way, the only President since then, who got a balanced budget (and did it twice) was..

Never mind. I don't want to embarrass you by posting his name. You know who, though. Hint: Democrat, semen-stained dress

Bwwwaaahhhhaaahaaa! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

there you go again. always them evil republicans. Bill Clinton didn't do shit about reducing the deficit. yet another liberal legend that didn't happen. his "flat spending" was because Newt and republicans forced his hand. and Bill always knew which way the political wind .. and interns blew.

what did Reagan get out of it? the total collapse of the USSR without firing a shot.

all Bill Clinton got was a bj and flat spending for a few years.
there you go again. always them evil republicans. Bill Clinton didn't do shit about reducing the deficit. yet another liberal legend that didn't happen. his "flat spending" was because Newt and republicans forced his hand. and Bill always knew which way the political wind .. and interns blew.

what did Reagan get out of it? the total collapse of the USSR without firing a shot.

all Bill Clinton got was a bj and flat spending for a few years. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who said ''evil Republicans?'' You make shit up. I voted for Trump and Romney. I said every God Damn President, including Carter and Obama didn't care about deficits. Of course Obama's deficits were necessary to rescue the economy, that was destroyed under Bush
Newt didn't do shit. His own party ran his fat ass out of Congress, after an embarrassing rout in 1998. Spending was still high. The budget balanced because of enormous capital gains taxes, collected due to huge Market gains. Thanks, Bill
Who said ''evil Republicans?'' You make shit up. I voted for Trump and Romney. I said every God Damn President, including Carter and Obama didn't care about deficits. Of course Obama's deficits were necessary to rescue the economy, that was destroyed under Bush
Newt didn't do shit. His own party ran his fat ass out of Congress, after an embarrassing rout in 1998. Spending was still high. The budget balanced because of enormous capital gains taxes, collected due to huge Market gains. Thanks, Bill Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you blame republicans all the time. and you know it. and that economy under Bush? Bill Clinton lit the fuse on the mortgage collapse when under his tenure as prez HUD demanded more minority lending from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (who thinks up these stupid names??) so when it came time to "bail out" lenders the Gov was really just bailing it's own ass out.
Clinton lit the fuse, I know. Not disagreeing. But that was a God Damn decade earlier, meanwhile Bush ignored the ticking, and McCain said the economy was ''sound'' days before Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers collapsed. By the way, the deficit is 3.3 trillion this year, highest in history, and first time since WWII that the deficit exceeds GDP. Guess what party holds power this year?

If I blame Republicans, it's because they insist! You in turn excuse everything Republicans fuck up.