Degrading a providers appearance

Hey I get it guys have a few coins and they believe that gives them a certain pass to degrade a woman.
But this shit degrading a provider because she has mommy "tummy" damage or breast sag is kinda gettin old.

Its called fuckin motherhood and its a beautiful thing.
Try pushing a watermelon out your peehole see how that works.
And the statement " well she is hiding it"
Well wouldnt you for fucks sake?
I dont believe these girls feel great about that but what should they do?
Up close pix of the damage?
Put it in her ad my breast is a lil saggy and oh btw I have mommy damage?
Grow the fuck up and dont see her but stop degrading a woman because of it.
I mean half you fucktards couldnt get a date in a whorehouse with your yellow teeth, toe fungus and lack of any kind of charm.
Yet your first to degrade a woman.
Momma didnt teach you how to treat a woman obviously.
It doesnt matter if they are a whore, hooker and she is bad at being one or your sister or mom.
No woman deserves that treatment.
Sometimes I wish the girls could post reviews on some guys, That would be hilarious to read.

Anyway sorry for the rant i dont mean to be lecturing as is not my thing just felt it needed to be a conversation. The new wave of hobbyist have different attitude.
...but hooker or not your dime doesnt give you a reason to degrade a woman unless your willing to look in the mirror and start there.
What brought this on BD?
Hey I get it guys have a few coins and they believe that gives them a certain pass to degrade a woman.
But this shit degrading a provider because she has mommy "tummy" damage or breast sag is kinda gettin old.

I mean half you fucktards couldnt get a date in a whorehouse with your yellow teeth, toe fungus and lack of any kind of charm.
It doesnt matter if they are a whore, hooker and she is bad at being one or your sister or mom.
Sometimes I wish the girls could post reviews on some guys, That would be hilarious to read.

Anyway sorry for the rant i dont mean to be lecturing as is not my thing just felt it needed to be a conversation. The new wave of hobbyist have different attitude.
...but hooker or not your dime doesnt give you a reason to degrade a woman unless your willing to look in the mirror and start there. Originally Posted by BigDeal
🖤🖤🖤
You’re an amazing man BD.
Have to agree BD. If you don’t find a lady particularly attractive move on and find another. Same with rates, if it’s too high look elsewhere. And certainly don’t toss them under the bus if they aren’t Bo Derek’s doppelgänger.
What brought this on BD? Originally Posted by Lubeman
Cause there's more than a few guys recently that have been posting that kind of stuff.
It's not just the kc forum and it's also on other boards than eccie.
Big D's smack down of: "new wave of hobbyist" is on point.
I totally agree BD…and to broaden the scope on them lenses…ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY!
Cause there's more than a few guys recently that have been posting that kind of stuff.
It's not just just the kc forum and it's also on other boards than eccie.
Big D's smack down of: "new wave of hobbyist" is on point. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Oh I see that’s cool.

I totally agree BD…and to broaden the scope on them lenses…ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY! Originally Posted by MissChloeStarr
It's not just the kc forum and it's also on other boards than eccie.
Big D's smack down of: "new wave of hobbyist" is on point. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Not to override what you said, but this has been going on for a very VERY long time.

Some eras may have peaked more than others.

And BD..Wowser. I guess I should go ahead and sell your tity clamps on Facebook Market Place.
Or should I just donate them to Savers?

That was awesome!
Gracias
Some women get through childbirth without a scratch, for lack of a better term, others not so much! While still others have other conditions that is mistakenly recognized as “mommy damage”.

Roll with it!

...but hooker or not your dime doesnt give you a reason to degrade a woman unless your willing to look in the mirror and start there. Originally Posted by BigDeal

Agree with the overall sentiment but then you do the same thing in your rant to the hobbyists you despise. Could have written better, IMHO.

If you write a review be honest about everything. It's that info the next guy is trusting to made his decision. If not your type, be gentle the women have feelings also.
I don't know what specific post BigDeal is referring to, so I'm not commenting about that in particular.

No one should degrade anyone. But this is a review site. I should be able to expect honesty in reviews. Saying a provider has "mommy damage" (or whatever politically correct description is required) is not degrading. It's information. Saying that her pictures are not accurate is not degrading. It's information.

Hobbyists who degrade women are assholes. But so are those who dishonestly hold back information that would be helpful to other hobbyists.

It is completely fair game to point out false, misleading, or overly flattering pictures.

This is a review site!
BD YOU ARE GETTING ANYTHING YO WANT FROM ME!!!! Its like you hacked into my ACCOUNT and read ALL THE EMAILS I have recieved the last week.
I have been battling these comments from day 1.
I get we are looked at like hookers, trash, whores that shouldnt have emotions (Ive been called all of this)

But we are all on here together and I try to show nothing but POSITIVETY AND RESPETS. When I post I try to be as positive as possible. THE SECOND you come into my HOME , I try to treat you gentleman like a king.
I have been battling leaving the hobby for the past month because of all of this. I was too afraid to speak up because than I would be labeled a " EMOTIONAL PROVIDER or told NOT TO BE SO SENSITIVE " But some of youo gentleman have told me to keep going and not to let those ( I WONT BE RUDE AND CALL NAMES) boys get to me.

Yes I post on here half naked and yes I put myself out here. I ask for advice and so on. But I dont think that it makes it ok to be called such uneducated and close mind names or to PM me when it to mention my weight. When it wasnt even the topic.
I know some PROVIDERS hide their figure but for the ONES THAT DO NOT I and ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO BE A PROVIDER AND SHOW OFF ALL OF THEIR GORGEOUS bodies please please be respectable. Yes we are "PROVIDERS or HOES" lol (we all know I love that word) I even give out "HOE TO GO BAGs" to other ladies when I meet them.

It goes back to when we were kids " if you have nothing nice to say than don't say anything at all" Now I will say " If you don't like my plus size, fat, mommy tummy, stretch marks than keep scrolling because I will not stop putting my fine ass pictures up and if you want to make a comment I invite you to be as brave as us PROVIDERS are and let us see you" If you dont than sit down and keep it to yourself.

Now I hope this does not come off as me being a HUGE emotional B but to show you we are human still and this is just a fraction of what we go through BUT we are still here with our smiles and sexy asses!
So cheers because damn now I need a drink of whiskey or 5!
Serioulsy BD whatever you want you will get it from me!

OH AND FOR THE POSITIVE GENTS YOUR TIME WITH ME WILL BE EXTRA SLOPPY ( you know what I mean)
QueenV

Kind of makes you wonder about these guys virility if they go all squishy around a woman that’s a mother. I have suspicions.