Doctor Who He's mine get your own.

I am in the middle of some way cool doctor who. I forgot how good this episode "let's kill hitler" was. Any crossing party lines of doctor who lovers? It's about the only show Britain has gotten mostly right. LOVE this show. I even have a sonic screwdriver.
It's about the only show Britain has gotten mostly right.
Top Gear :P
It's a GREAT show, that I just don't remember to watch anymore. When my son was three or four it was a big treat for him to get to stay up and watch it with me. I never see the show or think about it without that memory.

Now I'm waiting for the call that he's back from the war. . . again, and I do so miss those late nights of Dr. Who with my cute little munchkin.

Dr. Who and Archer, LK; our minds may not be great, but they do think alike!
  • MC
  • 03-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Craig Ferguson had a pretty funny tribute to the show a while back on his show. It never actually aired (something to do with the rights to the show's theme song), but it's available online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9P4SxtphJ4

I agree that the "Let's Kill Hitler" episode was very good.
Kayla? A Doctor Who fan, as well as intelligent and beautiful?

I think I'm in love!

EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE! BRILLIANT STUFF!

Best Dr. Who's: David Tennant hands down. Although Matt Smith isn't too bad either. He's the new bloke.

* I have a teeshirt that reads: AMY POND GIVES ME AN ERECTION!
We have a show called Eastenders and TOWIE(The only way is Essex) which are without a shadow of a doubt the most entertaining mindless tele watching available on SKYY(cable).
You Limeys do have good television. If I was in the UK, I would watch TV.
Ummm The Office......the original........way better.
Yup I wanted David tennant soooo badly. It took me 2 whole season of Matt to like him. The fall of the 11th is coming. Did y'all get what the question was before they told us? I felt like a tard when my dad just spit it out and I just sort of dribbled on my shirt.

Secret diary of a call girl was also very very good AND accurate. I can't watch early doc who with rose without thinking " ohhhhh doctor if you only knew the skills she has ." I wonder if she could impress jack who's fucked every damn thing.

Oh and stargate sg-1 BEST scifi EVER. Fun fact about where I got Anderson for a last name (Kayla Anderson) ... Richard Ricky D Anderson is my MAN!!! I joined in the hobby when they were in the middle of sg-1. Farscape is a close second.

Iaintlien I have every episode of archer. Fucking AWESOME!!!!
  • MC
  • 03-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Secret diary of a call girl was also very very good AND accurate. I can't watch early doc who with rose without thinking " ohhhhh doctor if you only knew the skills she has ." I wonder if she could impress jack who's fucked every damn thing. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I haven't seen Secret Diary but I love the tagline:

"It's a business doing pleasure with you."

I've noticed several ladies on ECCIE use this.
Yup I wanted David tennant soooo badly. It took me 2 whole season of Matt to like him.
Farscape is a close second. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
The best Dr. Who's -

1st. Tom Baker
2nd. Jon Pertwee

The newer ones

. . . and Farscape - some sexy, sexy alien creatures like Chiana!

Lexx was similarly cool and outrageous.

Xev Bellringer (Xenia Seeberg):

We have a new show that maybe on your BBC-America--"The Fades". It about Angels, demons, and zombies. It really is rather brilliant;-)

We also have a show called Friday night dinner. Not SciFi but still brilliant. Its about a Jewish Family in North London and what happens on a traditional Friday night in a Jewish household. The two son's are a bloody riot they bring girls home to shag and utterly try their parents patience. Its pure English humor. Sort of like Monty Python meets Dr. House. Its a must see with a full glass of bitter or a nice brandy. You'll laugh uncontrollably!
We have a new show that maybe on your BBC-America--"The Fades". It about Angels, demons, and zombies. It really is rather brilliant;-)

We also have a show called Friday night dinner. Not SciFi but still brilliant. Its about a Jewish Family in North London and what happens on a traditional Friday night in a Jewish household. The two son's are a bloody riot they bring girls home to shag and utterly try their parents patience. Its pure English humor. Sort of like Monty Python meets Dr. House. Its a must see with a full glass of bitter or a nice brandy. You'll laugh uncontrollably! Originally Posted by liberaldevil
Gave it a try; it didn't work out. Its humor is directed at a younger audience.