farewell

farewell...... adios

uh... bye bye..
I'm sure your all going to want an explanation well, lets just say someone decided to share a utr's photos and someone dear to her family found out, you guys here don't understand discretion. Have a good one.
How did they get photos of a utr girl?
I'm not going to point any fingers, just letting everyone know that naughtygurlz is officially retiring.
Point the fingers if you are going to start a thread about this issue and allude to things.

If this is true, there is no room for outing in our hobby. Turn about is fair play

sixx
Thats definitely not cool to do.. however this sort of thing happens all the time to ladies and gents here in the hobby. Im not sure what kind of photos but I would think a face photo as just a body pic wouldnt necessarily give a persons identity away. If its a face photo being UTR I would never send that out. I know many ladies who never show there face and dont have problems. Me being one of them and I have been on the boards for a few years. I wish her well as this is something I couldnt imagine going through. Krissy I wish you the best and I know there are many gentlemen here who will miss your service.
Thats definitely not cool to do.. If its a face photo being UTR I would never send that out. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Exactly! There's the problem. And yes the gentleman should not have shared photos either.
It makes zero sense if one is UTR and sending out photos of herself via the www, to men in this hobby. The main fault lies first & foremost with the UTR for mailing out her photos and allowing herself to disclose to hobby folks,info about those in her personal life.
How else would a hobby person know (whom, where to send photos of the UTR?)

Discretion is key in this adult lifestyle and it starts first & foremost with ones self. If one can't safe gaurd their privacy all while enjoying this hobby & the friendships that come with it. Then don't lay blame on others.

Exactly! There's the problem. And yes the gentleman should not have shared photos either. Originally Posted by rockerrick
  • Carl
  • 03-19-2012, 01:29 AM
So, a UTR is outed and an entire agency has to shut down?
So, a UTR is outed and an entire agency has to shut down? Originally Posted by Carl
I would say guesting your account here and removing contact info on p411, would suggest it's not. Perhaps a bit of DRAMATICS ?
I haven't been on here as of late so only just saw this. I will have to take responsibility for this. Here's what transpired. Due to the thread in co-ed around P411, I decided to check it out. Keep in mind I'm not a member. I ran into a profile of someone who worked for Krissy. This profile had a full face close-up except it's small in size so I emailed Krissy and asked if she had more pics? She sent them to me no questions asked. Like I said in my LR thread where I posted the pics, I think she's one of the cuter providers in Austin so I figured I'd share. I thought it was okay since the pics on P411 were publicly viewable and the pics were being emailed out to anyone. I would never out anybody. I have to apologize again to Krissy and to the young lady in question if I could. Go figure the first time that I share and this happens.
Seems to me if she was UTR she shouldn't have picks on p411. What's the difference in them being there or being here. She was going to get outed eventually. Also if Krissy didn't want you to share or post them she should have said something to you or not sent them to you to begin with. How are we to know who's UTR, it's not our responsibility. Sounds like Krissy's to blame here. From what I've read it's not a huge loss, Krissy's TCB was poor at best anyways and if the agency shuts down the ladies will go somewhere else or go indie.

So really it's just an adios, farewell hopefully of Krissy who's blaming others for her mistakes just like she does when a girl doesn't show up who it's later is found out to not even be in Austin and had Know idea she had an appointment.
I haven't been on here as of late so only just saw this. I will have to take responsibility for this. Here's what transpired. Due to the thread in co-ed around P411, I decided to check it out. Keep in mind I'm not a member. I ran into a profile of someone who worked for Krissy. This profile had a full face close-up except it's small in size so I emailed Krissy and asked if she had more pics? She sent them to me no questions asked. Like I said in my LR thread where I posted the pics, I think she's one of the cuter providers in Austin so I figured I'd share. I thought it was okay since the pics on P411 were publicly viewable and the pics were being emailed out to anyone. I would never out anybody. I have to apologize again to Krissy and to the young lady in question if I could. Go figure the first time that I share and this happens. Originally Posted by txAustin202
txAus202, you cannot bear all responsibility . That girl first and foremost should have had her face blurred or something over the top. All but one on their site is that way. And Krissy can't point fingers , because she's probably not double jointed. It sucks and I feel for her, but that's a risk all ladies assume, and should be looking out for .
txAus202, you cannot bear all responsibility . That girl first and foremost should have had her face blurred or something over the top. All but one on their site is that way. And Krissy can't point fingers , because she's probably not double jointed. It sucks and I feel for her, but that's a risk all ladies assume, and should be looking out for . Originally Posted by rockerrick

He doesn't bear any of the responsibility. It's Krissy 100%. She should have blurred all face pics of an UTR. She shouldn't be emailing out pics of an UTR, and she should be telling him not to share pics if he shouldn't be sharing them. I'd love to hear from the other agencies on how they protect their UTR ladies and if they would have face pics on p411 of UTR ladies who don't want to get outed or if they would randomly email face pics to anyone who requested them of these same ladies. Mostly I'd like to know if after they screwed the pooch like this if they'd pout and blame it on a whole group and say farewell were retiring.