thinking of visiting again

I had so much fun on my Trip I am really wanting to go back
This time to go play and relax. I am thinking early next week
Any ladies wanna meet up that would be fun.
Shouldn't this be in the provider ads section your advertising on when your coming to town. Your a veteran provider here and should know that we aren't allowed to post ads in the coed section. If your posting for a lady get together that can be posted in the ladies sections to target ladies only.
I am sorry if this comes off as a ad I live in killeen here there are plenty of ladies posting the same. Those ladies from my view point never got a spankin!
No spanking here just simply stating how the contents of your thread are not coed material. Those posts must not be reported there like they are here in Austin. Guys and gals here report posts when they see posts that are against eccie posting guidelines.
Looks like the mods don't agree with you Britttany

sixx
It's fine was just simply saying what others say about threads in coed. Guess its ok to post such ads here.
Jesus people, how many times do we have to say that within reason the Owners have stated that threAds are allowed: per St.Christopher
ECCIE is threAD friendly

At the top of this Forum, you find this statement:
Coed Discussions - Austin Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Hmmm.....this seems Hobby related as thanks everyone for the fun that she had on her last trip here......then she states that she wants to come back, but this time to "relax and play".....she suggests a gathering of ladies might be on the agenda. HMMMMMM how does that make this an ad??????? Or at least it is not nearly as blatant as some are.

Seriously, can we put the claws away, please??

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
No claws here didn't say anything rude to anyone. Other ladies have posted such as did I one time and was warned of such posting.
Jesus people, how many times do we have to say that within reason the Owners have stated that threAds are allowed: per St.Christopher
ECCIE is threAD friendly

At the top of this Forum, you find this statement:
Coed Discussions - Austin Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Hmmm.....this seems Hobby related as thanks everyone for the fun that she had on her last trip here......then she states that she wants to come back, but this time to "relax and play".....she suggests a gathering of ladies might be on the agenda. HMMMMMM how does that make this an ad??????? Or at least it is not nearly as blatant as some are.

Seriously, can we put the claws away, please??

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
Fun could be non hobby related. She came here to work and make money. If one visited Austin or any city for "fun" it would probably be on a true vacation not to work thus not "hobby related".

This thread could be more suited as a sandbox thread but what do I know?

sixx