Tom divorces Katie, asks for number of Dakota Fanning.

I was completely blindsided by the news that Thomas Cruise Mapother IV (age 50 something) was divorcing his wife of five years Katie Holmes. Oprah or her sofa could not be reached for a comment. Cruise is currently looking to date another former co star 18 year old Dakota Fanning.
I was completely blindsided by the news that Thomas Cruise Mapother IV (age 50 something) was divorcing his wife of five years Katie Holmes. Oprah or her sofa could not be reached for a comment. Cruise is currently looking to date another former co star 18 year old Dakota Fanning. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm confused. Is he a pedophile or a homosexual? All the tabloids say he's gay. My guess is, Dakota has gone into hiding.
It is difficut to think of Katy Holmes as being "too old".

It's hard to picture Tom Criuse as a "dirty old man", but Dakota Fanning? That seems weird, in a sick sort of way.
It is difficut to think of Katy Holmes as being "too old".

It's hard to picture Tom Criuse as a "dirty old man", but Dakota Fanning? That seems weird, in a sick sort of way. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He probably only wants to date Dakota so he can get to Elle.
At least he doesn't have to pay young women to have sex with him.
Tom will decide his next move after completing Level 7: Hubbard Solo New Era Dianetics for OTs Auditing

Tom will decide his next move after completing Level 7: Hubbard Solo New Era Dianetics for OTs Auditing

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It's amazing, that with all those super powers, he still can't keep a wife and half his movies suck. I'm pretty sure the Dalai Lama has the same powers, plus he gets to wear those cool orange robes.

In Scientology, Operating Thetan (OT) is a spiritual state above Clear. L. Ron Hubbard, science fiction writer and creator of Scientology, defined it as "knowing and willing cause over life, thought, matter, energy, space and time (MEST)".[1] According to religious scholar J. Gordon Melton, "It's basically a variation of the Gnostic myth about souls falling into matter and the encumbrances that come with that".[2]
Well, it will be a relief just to not see him acting like a fool jumping on Oprah's couch anymore!

Did anyone really think that stunt was cute or funny?

Personally, I thought it was just totally embarrassing!

From what I could tell, Katie was never really happy with this idiot anyway.

. . . I just hope we're not subjected to Mission Impossible 37 now!

I think ole Tom pays plenty.

I suspect Katy finally got sick of all of that Scientology shit. Criuse probably tried to hook her up one of those E-Meters that can even read the personality trates of a tomato.
She filed - not Tommy Boy..... he has no reason to want to change the "family facade" ... in 6 months he will be dating again - once the divorce paperwork is done, he will be "serious" with some young "up and coming" starlet.... married, another baby or two in another 12 months.... and so it goes... Hollywerid is what it is
Well, you have to admit that Dakota Fanning is a pretty little thing.

. . . But that move is totally robbing the cradle!