"No Black men"

• oam
  • 10-28-2012, 05:11 PM
Occasionally, I will see a provider indicate that they don't wish to entertain black gentlemen. I was just wondering what the reason was.
This question gets asked about every 2 wks , top right of this forums pg there a thing that says search this forum , click on it and type in no black men , or NBA . All you could ever want to know will be there .

Or read this :

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600
  • oam
  • 10-28-2012, 06:44 PM
Much appreciated. Thanks
Or read this :

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600 Originally Posted by The Rover
Holy cow! Over 1000 posts on that thread, and it's still going strong. Talk about being a small fish in a big pond.
Occasionally, I will see a provider indicate that they don't wish to entertain black gentlemen. I was just wondering what the reason was. Originally Posted by oam
All the ladies can choose to see whomever they want for any reason.....it's their preogative. Some even refuse to see men with a wooden leg and glass eye and place their dentures on top of the donation......picky little bitches.
We have the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason!
*because we live in a free country....
Fwiw-there are black providers who refuse to see black men!
Nuggy fucked it up for everyone.

You can't fix old and bitter
There are also Providers with a NBA policy that has seen AA. They sometimes seem very out spoken. js
Nuggy fucked it up for everyone.

You can't fix old and bitter Originally Posted by homer13
But you can be not old and STUPID. Homer proves the point.. why did you even steal this thread.. OH, and would you care to explain to the class how you know how I taste?
But you can be not old and STUPID. Homer proves the point.. why did you even steal this thread.. OH, and would you care to explain to the class how you know how I taste? Originally Posted by nuglet
Bitter is also used an a state of mind but I don't expect you to get that either.

hmmm PID, make you wonder if it was an experience or just a new policy, or maybe just a selective policy for the board and her normal clientele.
To each their own, who give a hell...not me.

hmmm PID, make you wonder if it was an experience or just a new policy, or maybe just a selective policy for the board and her normal clientele. Originally Posted by homer13
I could not have said it better. I for one have seen ( providers with a NBA policy go figure ) and I find it hypocritical that they will act as though they don't/ or have not seen AA.

Chime in .......... I'll right a review.
I love every color, to me it's about being a gent! That is all I care about.

Assholes come in all different colors....ijs

Assholes come in all different colors....ijs Originally Posted by Abby West
Amen!

sixx
I'm glad none of them have a no little weener policy.