At what age did you retire?

I met a man on the internet who is willing to train me in deepthroating and greek. He is in his early 40s and is retired. Has anyone else here retired early?
I met a man on the internet who is willing to train me in deepthroating and greek. He is in his early 40s and is retired. Has anyone else here retired early? Originally Posted by ArisRose
ijs - but since everything we read on the Internet is totally true, how do you know he is retired and how do you know how old he is now and in fact, is he even retired. Or over 18?

ijs
People can retire at 37 or 38. Especially if they went into the military at 17 or 18 and did their 20 year and got out.
Yeah right.
ijs - but since everything we read on the Internet is totally true, how do you know he is retired and how do you know how old he is now and in fact, is he even retired. Or over 18?

ijs Originally Posted by ck1942
Civie men are reeeeeeally open with their personal information. Easy to fact check someone when they talk to much. And from Skype...this man is way past 18.
People can retire at 37 or 38. Especially if they went into the military at 17 or 18 and did their 20 year and got out. Originally Posted by Taylorjames
Shit if I could roll back time, lol.
They did not clarify this in JROTC.
You may be retired then but continuing to be able to pay the bills is another story. I am twice retired now and still find the occasional gig still exciting.
I think the early 40s is still young. Im just really curious with what he does in his free time besides workout and jackoff.
I retired at age 5 3when I could no longer work due to a medical disability.
I retired at age 5 3when I could no longer work due to a medical disability. Originally Posted by ICU 812
So what do you do in your free time?
So what do you do in your free time? Originally Posted by ArisRose
Women like you most likely!
Hello Ari,

I do some photography. Then I spend an inordinant amount of time as an "active lurker" here on ECCIE . . .and some photography boards.
People can retire at 37 or 38. Especially if they went into the military at 17 or 18 and did their 20 year and got out. Originally Posted by Taylorjames
Retired military, at age 41. Now I've just had my 20 year anniversary in my second career job, with probably another 5 to 10 years to go before I retire again.
Is this guy gay. How is he going to train you to suck cock and take dick up the ass. Just curious
Youngest person I know civvie wise who was retired did it around mid-40's but it was from the military (a civvie friend's mom). Retire when you financially can...some can do it in their 40's and some never can.