Haircut

Any of you ladies know how to give a guy a decent haircut (perhaps in your bday suit) ?
Was also thinking the same. Oh, and I need a flattop cut!
That reminds me... who was the lady that, as I recall, was located close to Indian Springs Mall, used to give a haircut and bj while the hubby/SO was in the next room? Never saw her but always wanted to! Good luck on the haircut thing!
I remember that also can’t remember her name? Thought about getting with her but with the spouse in the other room I just kinda bowed out ��
I don't know about haircuts buttt...
Good question. If I can’t get a haircut soon I’ll have to return to my 80’s style spiking my hair with gel. Anyone have a flowbee laying around.
I missed my haircut by a day. They closed down when I was already overdue. So I just decided to let my beard grow too. It goes with the Apocalyptic theme of the day. Really, how many in those movies had a decent haircut and fresh shave? Lol
The scruffy look can be sexy
Ditto
I luv a beard n goatee
Saw her several times. Hubby didnt bother me and i didnt bother him!
Anybody have any luck with the haircut?
I shave my head 2-3 times a year and have not been to a barber shop for 10+ years. My head feels weird the first week though. Looks good at week 2!!
The only real stylist I met on here was fucking amazing. I never did get my hair cut by Ms.BB
Think I need to take some classes.
Chloe BB was a lot of fun