Providers take on GFE

There is at least one active thread on this subject but it’s mostly us commenting.
I would like to hear som providers take on GFE and the line for them. What should be expect for a GFE experience?
Guys let’s not bog this down with a ton of back and forth comments.
GFE these days are kissing, cuddling, bbbj, CFS is the norm theses days wasn’t always the standard though. Most listcrawler girls won’t preform these acts until they get on a review board and find out.
GFE is a term similar to telling a civi women who you want screw "Ibwant a relationship" just to get her in bed. What kind of relationship? FwB? Conscious Dating? Casual Relationship?

You ask 50 hobiests get 50 differ definitely. Ask 50 providers you will then have 100 definitions.
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2023, 06:40 AM
GFE these days are kissing, cuddling, bbbj, CFS is the norm theses days wasn’t always the standard though. Most listcrawler girls won’t preform these acts until they get on a review board and find out. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Some LC whores also go raw, same as the undercover ones on this site. There is no one standard for anything anymore, everybody has their own interception of what that is.
I'm not going to bog anything down with any back and forth.Little insight to how i move. I never do quick visits or half hours. Most of my sessions I book for 2 hours. Like this past weekend I booked 2 hours with KatherineGfe and I was still horny so I booked 2 hours at EL. Out of the 2 hours we probably fucked or did anything really sexual for like maybe 40 minutes of that time

Maybe 50. We talked we laughed, we drank etc. Just had fun
.plus I smell good and vigorously brush my teeth etc and what I drink in a session is normally something that tastes good to them also like Ciroc peach or Bailey's. What I create is an experience so the lady feels valued. That works very well for me. I'm not trying to over fuck her. So I get easily what I consider GFE. Dfk, daty, IOP, all the positions, bbbj, again intense Dfk lol, cuddling etc.

Most of the most successful ladies here like Mona Lisa Mila Jynx, do that. So my suggestion to any "pro" is copy what the pros do who are the most successful. If I had a pussy I would personally reach out to Mona Lisa to be taught how she has remained so good for so long without getting swallowed in with the bullshit.

Because she understands how to make a man feel. Every single time. You almost have to book with her like you are going to a doctor's appointment. At least a day or two in advance. If you ever see her comment in Coed on here or ourhome go buy a lottery ticket. She absolutely will not. She is the GOAT because she understands how GFE should be delivered

But hey if providers don't agree with that assessment that's their prerogative. I don't gloat on anyone's failure, I just in my mind know they won't be here long and that's that or they won't make real money. Guarantee. Open your mouth and stick your tongue down someone's throat. Really simple