Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK BBBJ DATY DIGITS CG MISH CUDDLING
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: $$$$$
Hair Length and Color: Blonde amost shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2" slim petite blue eyed blonde 34c 24 34 beautiful perfect body
Recommendation: Yes
Good God! Is she in Hattiesburg all the time or just passing through?
I saw that she was in Mobile and I had been wanting to see her for over a year and I was able to persuade her to come thru Hburg. If some of you will show some interest I think we could convince her to come back. She is definitely worth seeing.
I've tried to schedule with her several times, without success. If anyone knows the secret, let me know.
I tried to schedule but times just didnt line up maybe next time

I saw that she was in Mobile and I had been wanting to see her for over a year and I was able to persuade her to come thru Hburg. If some of you will show some interest I think we could convince her to come back. She is definitely worth seeing. Originally Posted by misterte52

Yea...u are right Misterte52, I believe if we show interest in her, she'll make another visit to the hub city . I know that I contacted her and asked when she was coming back to the burg...and she replied "soon " ! I hope so...she is a looker that I would love to see .
  • MrGiz
  • 08-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Kate has definitely proven herself to be one of the Gulf South's finest, and most desired, traveling playmates.... to the point where I'm sure it's been difficult for her to spread herself so thinly amongst all those wanting a taste!!

We've only met and played together once.... and there is no doubt, that we are not finished completing what we started! I'm looking forward to the day we kick things down the road

Giz