This sucks..

I have to change plans...I am headed home early.....It is supposed to rain all week of mardi gras so i am just gonna change routes and head back......I deeply apoilogize and promise to come back in may.

Awww twin, i thought i was gonna get to see ya.

Next time. Stay safe!
I know...I am bummed! But I hate Nola in the rain and since its my SO & I 35th anniversary I want the time to be special...and without rain..lol!!
I understand. Happy 35th anniversary chick!
Just look at the 10 day forecast and it's only supposed to be scattered rain on Mardi Gras day. But I wish you the best on your anniversary
Oh, darn. I'm just seeing your note about skipping New Orleans Dallas.

But the most important thing is that you and your SO spend your anniversary day having the best possible time. Have a blast and Happy 35th!
Thanks yall....were gonna be stopping at a cabin in the woods in arkansas on way home
I'm coming to New Orleans tomorrow and it doesn't show rain in the forecast until Monday...... on my 10 days forecast on my phone and I've been watching the weather..
yep Monday was when I was going gto be there ..thru the week....I have spent too many mardi gras in the rain....too much money to spend being wet...lol

have fun Alisha!

happy mardi gras everyone!!