Anyone ever use a provider for a social dinner?

Have a social dinner I have to go to coming up and I've been out of the dating game for a while. Not sure if going the sugar baby route or a provider would be the better/safer option. Anyone have any experience?
It’s like anything else. It depends who it is.
It’s like anything else. It depends who it is. Originally Posted by DirtyDog2022
Open to recommendations if anyone has any.
Dig deep and try to connect with Christina Watkins. Please don't spend all of that money just to have her as arm candy.

She and all the other providers I know that I'd feel comfortable going to a social occasion are mid 30s plus, well dressed class acts that can hold a conversation - hope you understand if you want what I think you're looking for it ain't gonna be cheap.
Some more details about what you're looking for might be helpful.

Are you wanting sex afterwards? Some providers have great personalities but have drawbacks BCD.

Are you looking for intellectual conversation with a well-educated woman, or a stoner chick with good vibes?

Are you looking for anything in particular in her appearance? Age, facial attractiveness, fitness, etc.
Sir, I'm afraid we need more details please.
1) how old are you?
2) What type of social function are you going to?
3) How many people will be there?
4) Education level of your co-workers?
5) Type of venue where the event will take place?
That should do it.
@Ruth484 - Bushjumper nailed it. It all depends on the answers to his questions.

Personally I would not do it. Crossing worlds is a scary thought. My ATF and I could pull it off but I have been seeing her for 5 years. She is also in her 40s and can look like a civie. Plus she fits the mold of the women I have dated in the past.

Either way enjoy mongering!
I’m sure it can be done. But doing so without something going wrong isn’t very likely, I’d think.
OP make sure she knows what kind of event you need her for and ask her to "Dress & be Age Appropiate" if your in your 40's50'60's.
OP - What would you do if someone at this function recognizes her? Depending on how well you know the person it could get REALLY awkward. What would you think if you saw a colleague at a function with a provider?

Seeing a provider in public is one thing. Interacting with them in public is something entirely different.

Think this one through carefully.
Find yourself a classy lady and take her to the event. She is going to act accordingly and will appreciate it so much she will throw the wildest fuck on you ever experienced
Personally, I’d never pay a lady 400/hr to take them to a social dinner and watch them eat. Lol.
If I needed a date for a social dinner I would reach to these two. Both can hold a conversation and look good in Civi clothes.

1. Myra
2. Shea Veile
I have taken several providers to social dinners and sporting events. All but one or two have been extremely enjoyable.

As has been said, it depends on the provider, but if one or more interests you, a good idea is to set expectations and let her tell you her monetary expectations and decide who and what you are comfortable with.
provider here - done them w/ new guests & also had a few untuned ones with some regulars.. enjoy them.